Dayani's Delicious Desserts (Healer OT)

90 Pandaren Monk
Grats to all those with new loots and new kills! I haven't had a drop in normal mode raiding since I got my bracers from our first Spirit Kings kill.

Hint - that was quite a while ago.

I've had some LFR drops since then though, most notably my tier helm (which replaced my last blue).

And we got our first Wind Lord kill in last night! One-shotted Viz and Blade Lord (... we've gotten into bad habits on those fights... just general lack of paying attention and ignoring mechanics... which resulted, pre-holidays, in having wipes pretty much every week...) and didn't take too long to kill Garalon (our 2nd kill). Got some bugs worked out in the first... 6? pulls of Wind Lord and then killed him and disbanded early rather than start Amber Shaper because people were exhausted, it being New Year's Day...

So Sunday we start working on Amber Shaper :)
90 Night Elf Druid
01/02/2013 09:27 AMPosted by Fluffy
I got new booties last night and we finally killed Sha. :3 Now I am back at work! Happy Belated Buffy Birthday, Vero!

Thanks! Actually early not belated :P

Oddly enough my bday is 2 days before Buffy.
90 Tauren Monk
Fluffy, you are required in healer IRC.
90 Pandaren Shaman
Eep :3
90 Human Paladin
01/01/2013 12:16 PMPosted by Iritha
Kyllie over on the priest forum uses... uhhhh... can't remember, mirc or something as her... uh, maybe the word is client? And it allows her irc window to be superimposed over WoW while she plays or something.

I've never had any luck with superimposion and Direct3D the closet is steam and even then I ALWAYS have a problem :'(

Next forum name:

My vote's on Gracilyn's Cherry Flavored Mana Potions.

Just cus.

^_^ Huggles!

Also, I'm so over LFR, it's not the lack of loot persay because that isn't really the case it's more of, I'm doing the exact same thing over and over, always to be at the lower end of the healing charts, even when I DO try, though I did do a 1.2M crit on LFR Tsulong.

What's your biggest healing crit, specifically on Tsulong. :3

~Grace

Edit: happy birthday vero :3, sorry I'm not great at this caring about other people thing.
Edited by Gracilyn on 1/2/2013 3:06 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2013 02:49 PMPosted by Gracilyn
Kyllie over on the priest forum uses... uhhhh... can't remember, mirc or something as her... uh, maybe the word is client? And it allows her irc window to be superimposed over WoW while she plays or something.

I've never had any luck with superimposion and Direct3D the closet is steam and even then I ALWAYS have a problem :'(

Next forum name:

My vote's on Gracilyn's Cherry Flavored Mana Potions.

Just cus.

^_^ Huggles!

Also, I'm so over LFR, it's not the lack of loot persay because that isn't really the case it's more of, I'm doing the exact same thing over and over, always to be at the lower end of the healing charts, even when I DO try, though I did do a 1.2M crit on LFR Tsulong.

What's your biggest healing crit, specifically on Tsulong. :3

~Grace
trinket procced and inner focus up with archangel. 2 million.
90 Human Paladin
01/02/2013 02:52 PMPosted by Keirisonis
trinket procced and inner focus up with archangel. 2 million.

/crawls back into her hole and cries
90 Blood Elf Priest
Holy pewp Heroic WotE is not fun at ALLLLLLL. Makes SPK look like a playground, I do not like.
90 Pandaren Shaman
omg Vero!! le boyfriend and i are about to watch the Buffy series finale! eeeee!
85 Night Elf Druid
Hey guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to let you all know that when my annual pass is up in a few weeks I'm going to cancel my sub. I'll be checking the forums periodically in the mean time, but come March the only place most of you will ever see me again is the off-shore chat.
90 Night Elf Druid
01/02/2013 08:15 PMPosted by Fluffy
omg Vero!! le boyfriend and i are about to watch the Buffy series finale! eeeee!

OOOH LET ME KNOW WHAT HE THINKS!

I remember I was so sad because I heard Spike was going to die but I knew he'd be on Angel, I was sorta mad I knew that already. But during that scene, holy crap tears formed I was like :OOOOOOO

Ty for bday wishes Gracilyn! Still have a few more weeks, then epic birthday fun time begins! (I'm ready for it now though ...)

Mage is halfway to 90, hoping to hit 90 tonight :3 Or tomorrow ...
90 Human Paladin
01/02/2013 08:28 PMPosted by Veroicone

I remember I was so sad because I heard Spike was going to die but I knew he'd be on Angel, I was sorta mad I knew that already. But during that scene, holy crap tears formed I was like :OOOOOOO

Ty for bday wishes Gracilyn! Still have a few more weeks, then epic birthday fun time begins! (I'm ready for it now though ...)

You're turning 90? wow you sure do act so much younger :P but in all seriousness you're welcome,

uh how are you leveling your mage, i have this disc/holy priest at 87 and three quarters and I'm getting like 10-15 min healing ques, which.. you know... I'm not waiting for so i fear she'll never be 90?

got any kill one mob and gain like 2 trillion experiences cheats you know of? ;)
90 Night Elf Druid
^ There was one trick but I think it's been fixed :P

I just quest and queue for dungeons, I'm probably the worst leveler in the entire world of and history of MMOs.
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2013 08:42 PMPosted by Gracilyn

You're turning 90? wow you sure do act so much younger :P but in all seriousness you're welcome,

uh how are you leveling your mage, i have this disc/holy priest at 87 and three quarters and I'm getting like 10-15 min healing ques, which.. you know... I'm not waiting for so i fear she'll never be 90?

got any kill one mob and gain like 2 trillion experiences cheats you know of? ;)

Holy spec in chakra chastise hits harder than a dps, if ya care to quest. :P
90 Human Paladin

Holy spec in chakra chastise hits harder than a dps, if ya care to quest. :P

i dont understand holy, its soooooo confusing, disc is simple, smite = win :D

Edit~ I went shadow when i first got her to 85 and dayum she was squishy, went back to disc and i kind of forgot i even had a health bar... thats w/o PW:S
Edited by Gracilyn on 1/2/2013 9:59 PM PST
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm hoping to be able to play a full song on my guitar by the end of the month.

Or at least the chorus :3

Maybe ... haha. I forgot how much it hurts my fingers >_<
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Anarri
Hey guys. I haven't posted here in a while, but I wanted to let you all know that when my annual pass is up in a few weeks I'm going to cancel my sub. I'll be checking the forums periodically in the mean time, but come March the only place most of you will ever see me again is the off-shore chat.

:-\

Why?
90 Human Paladin

:-\

Why?

The game got too awesome? :D

The only reason I don't quit is because I'm addicted.
Edited by Gracilyn on 1/3/2013 12:12 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Priest
01/02/2013 08:16 PMPosted by Anarri

No! We will not let you go!

/throws herself against the virtual door.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Hello.

Today I had a roast pork with sauerkraut and roasted potatoes.

And crackling.

It.

Was.

Amazing.

I want more >:(
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]