Dayani's Delicious Desserts (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
When I am healing on this toon or tanking on my monk, sometimes someone makes a comment to which I reply, "Sorry, I am not into girls." What amuses me is that the response is often, "Oh hey, that's cool too. I respect gays."

Why is it more plausible to some people that the tank, or the giant cow, is a gay guy rather than a straight woman? :D

Happy holidays, all!

'Cus. On the internet, women don't exist. Haven't you got the memo? :P
90 Worgen Druid
When I am healing on this toon or tanking on my monk, sometimes someone makes a comment to which I reply, "Sorry, I am not into girls." What amuses me is that the response is often, "Oh hey, that's cool too. I respect gays."

Why is it more plausible to some people that the tank, or the giant cow, is a gay guy rather than a straight woman? :D

Happy holidays, all!

'Cus. On the internet, women don't exist. Haven't you got the memo? :P

If we don't exist does that make us nobodies? Because nobody is perfect. If we are nobody we are therefore perfect. >:3

Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Or as some people I know say, "Happy Chrismahannukwanzaaaka"

Or as my dad's mug says "Happy Whatever Doesn't Offend You"

Whatever floats your boat.
Edited by Feyatia on 12/24/2012 10:03 PM PST
90 Draenei Priest
Also MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Or as some people I know say, "Happy Chrismahannukwanzaaaka"

Or as my dad's mug says "Happy Whatever Doesn't Offend You"

Whatever floats your boat.

It's Festivus! For the rest of us!
90 Blood Elf Priest
The hampocalypse is over and I survived. I had to work on solstice but we will do the tree and Santa thing today. I would prefer to take something for my nerves and sleep but I was not asked.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
How have you been, Winni?

Riôt
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the retail way!

How is everyone?
How are you?
Happy holidays, fellow healers!

Guys get anything good for Christmas?
90 Pandaren Shaman
Bah humbug. >.< But trying to make the best of it.
90 Blood Elf Mage
Merry Christmas all.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/25/2012 06:52 AMPosted by Flintte
Guys get anything good for Christmas?

Got a book I wanted from my husband.
Memaw did the usual cooking thing while talking about how she won't make it another year.
This has been going on for 10 years but she did look so tired I felt like a big jerk even though I never asked her to cook, clean, shop, or wrap. (Okay maybe I did mention it would be a pity if there was no crab dip)

And my dear daughter decided to use the new word we learned from our 13 year old cousin.
This year it was a feminine hygiene product.
Last year it was a word mommy says while driving.
At least this year she didn't show her expanded vocabulary during prayers.
90 Blood Elf Priest
And my dear daughter decided to use the new word we learned from our 13 year old cousin.
This year it was a feminine hygiene product.
Last year it was a word mommy says while driving.
At least this year she didn't show her expanded vocabulary during prayers.

HAH!
When you work in retail, sometimes "making the best of it" means punching someone out.

Or maybe the standards I set for myself are low.
90 Blood Elf Monk
I got myself a new copy of the Hobbit, a hoodie modeled after the cloaks from Organization XIII on KH, bunch of !@#$ on the steam sale.

As for gifts from other people? got some SOCKS. %^-* YEAH SOCKS. I love socks. Got some SLIPPERS. !@#$ing love slippers. And got the best sweater ever. I only ever ask my family for practical things. All the cool stuff comes from my own pocket. :3
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/25/2012 10:47 AMPosted by Mist
a hoodie modeled after the cloaks from Organization XIII on KH

AH EM GEE where from? I've been looking for one of those. I lovveeee orgy 13.
90 Blood Elf Monk
there are some on etsy, but I got this one from thinkgeek.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm doing great, Winni. :)

Merry Christmas, everyone. Even though I am only going to finish at 1/4 for the year, it's ending on a very high note. I'm very much looking forward to the future.

I guess, depending on how you look at it, I might actually be finishing at 3/4 :)

Yeah. 3/4. Not bad.

Riôt
90 Night Elf Druid
When you work in retail, sometimes "making the best of it" means punching someone out.

Aw haha I feel your pain <3 I do NOT miss retail at all! First black friday/christmas I haven't had to work in about 5 years, was glorious!

Hope everyone is/had a lovely Christmas :D! I just got home from my sister's and I'm ready for a nap. 1 1/2 hours of sleep + playing with nephews = time to snuggle in my bed and watch stuff on Netflix :P

I got clothes (which since I've lost so much weight may not fit yay :D!), a butterfly chair, money (gotta love it :P), a desk (which I got a month ago), Black ops 2 (which I got a month ago haha), and other stuff that I can't remember.

My nephew also broke my phone (which I already cracked it once), but thankfully it's at the top of the screen. I'm so ready for 2012 to be over and 2013 to start! My birthday is also coming up ... aaaah. I do plan on spending some of the money on new computer parts (possibly a new shiny monitor) and other dorky things. And possibly an alliance or horde hoodie ... or both IDK

<3
I'm too old to get Christmas presents from my family ... All I really want for Christmas is to get laid.

Thank you for tuning in to WTMI radio!

I've been working like a dog this whole month because I promised my aunt I'd be there for her church stuff. So every weekend, I would work 3 to midnight Friday and Saturday night, get up at 7 to go to church, and work 3 to midnight Sunday and Monday.

At this point I'm in the mood to get drunk, get laid, pass out and sleep for a day. Too bad I'm working New Years Eve.
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm too old to get Christmas presents from my family ... All I really want for Christmas is to get laid.

Thank you for tuning in to WTMI radio!

I've been working like a dog this whole month because I promised my aunt I'd be there for her church stuff. So every weekend, I would work 3 to midnight Friday and Saturday night, get up at 7 to go to church, and work 3 to midnight Sunday and Monday.

At this point I'm in the mood to get drunk, get laid, pass out and sleep for a day. Too bad I'm working New Years Eve.

That sounds fun to me :3 Sucks you have to work :( Can't do that after :P?

Aw haha I feel your pain <3 I do NOT miss retail at all! First black friday/christmas I haven't had to work in about 5 years, was glorious!

Hope everyone is/had a lovely Christmas :D! I just got home from my sister's and I'm ready for a nap. 1 1/2 hours of sleep + playing with nephews = time to snuggle in my bed and watch stuff on Netflix :P

I got clothes (which since I've lost so much weight may not fit yay :D!), a butterfly chair, money (gotta love it :P), a desk (which I got a month ago), Black ops 2 (which I got a month ago haha), and other stuff that I can't remember.

My nephew also broke my phone (which I already cracked it once), but thankfully it's at the top of the screen. I'm so ready for 2012 to be over and 2013 to start! My birthday is also coming up ... aaaah. I do plan on spending some of the money on new computer parts (possibly a new shiny monitor) and other dorky things. And possibly an alliance or horde hoodie ... or both IDK

<3

I work retail, but luckily, I work at a college bookstore so there's no Christmas rush. Last week was finals week, so we were crazy with buying back textbooks and rental returns, but other than that, it's been nice, just shelving books and preparing for winter and spring.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]