Dayani's Delicious Desserts (Healer OT)

90 Blood Elf Priest
12/26/2012 10:49 PMPosted by Pipikaula
OMG Oldwolfe, I got your chocolates! :D Thank you! :D

Did he give you enough to share? Hm? But welcome back, and I hope the trip was fun!

I am so proud of my baby tanky monk, as she just had one of the best compliments in a dungeon, ever. It was only Underbog, which is pretty easy to tank, and yeah, she is in all heirlooms, but after the first boss, the holy priest switched to shadow spec for the rest of the dungeon.

*Dance*

He did! And I will share with you! Also: Yay for baby tanky monk (they are fun to play!).

12/27/2012 07:31 AMPosted by Eikocarol
The chocolates from Wolfe are really good. I'm been snacking on them off and on since they came in the mail yesterday.

It's all going to my hips! >.<
90 Blood Elf Monk

Welcome to Louisiana.
90 Blood Elf Priest

Welcome to Louisiana.

YOU ARE NOT HELPFUL.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Welcome to the South.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Eikocarol
Welcome to the South.

>:(
90 Blood Elf Priest

My mom lives like 20 minutes from Boone County, so I know your pain. Our Walmart scares me.

Our Gander Mount has a sign that says Gun Store in bigger letters than "Gander Mountain". We also have a Cabela's within less than 2 miles from the Gander Mountain.
Edited by Eikocarol on 12/27/2012 9:51 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/27/2012 09:41 AMPosted by Tiriél
YOU ARE NOT HELPFUL.

Depending on who you ask, yes I am.
I would rather it went to my hips than my butt (unless you're including that in the general "hips" area.) That's where my desserts tend to go.
90 Blood Elf Priest

My mom lives like 20 minutes from Boone County, so I know your pain. Our Walmart scares me.

Our Gander Mount has a sign that says Gun Store in bigger letters than "Gander Mountain". We also have a Cabela's within less than 2 miles from the Gander Mountain.

Oh. We might have like, a bunch of gun stores here. But I'm so used to them I don't even notice. o_O I'm pretty sure if someone pulled out a shotgun, I wouldn't really notice it unless it was pointed in my direction. xD

12/27/2012 10:04 AMPosted by Mist
Depending on who you ask, yes I am.

Nope. *bonks*

12/27/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Phaydre
I would rather it went to my hips than my butt (unless you're including that in the general "hips" area.) That's where my desserts tend to go.

Yannow...some guys REALLY like that. >.>
90 Blood Elf Monk
Nope. *bonks*

Yup.

See. You even acknowledged it yourself.

Also. Fleur added me on Facebook and you didn't. I'm kind of insulted, Reta.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Tiriél

Inb4 "i like big butts" gets stuck in all of your heads.

12/27/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Tiriél
Oh. We might have like, a bunch of gun stores here. But I'm so used to them I don't even notice. o_O I'm pretty sure if someone pulled out a shotgun, I wouldn't really notice it unless it was pointed in my direction. xD

The place where my father lives (which i call eastern buttfu**) has 2-3 gun stores, archery ranges, and several gardening centers. All right next to each other. The banjo music permeates much of that area and anyone in a canoe is advised to avoid horny rednecks.
Lol true, except...

<.<

>.>

/whisper

Cellulite is forming...
90 Blood Elf Priest
Lol true, except...

<.<

>.>

/whisper

Cellulite is forming...

Even men get cellulite, hun. They just refuse to admit it. Also men tend to carry a "too sexy for my shirt" attitude even when they're gross.
90 Blood Elf Monk
"Lois, men aren't fat, only fat women are fat."
90 Tauren Druid
Why can't desserts ever go to, say, my boobs? Those are mostly fat, yes?
90 Blood Elf Monk
Easy way to fix boobs: get pregnant.
90 Tauren Druid
12/27/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Mist

Tried that, didn't end well.

Besides, I just want to stash brownies there, not rug rats.
90 Troll Druid
HC
12/27/2012 11:01 AMPosted by Mist

LOL

oh did I mention I'm really hungover right now and I feel like absolute !@#$? omg... such a dumb idea last night.
Edited by Fleurs on 12/27/2012 11:06 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/27/2012 11:06 AMPosted by Fleurs
oh did I mention I'm really hungover right now and I feel like absolute !@#$? omg... such a dumb idea last night.

No such thing as dumb ideas.

I'm sure it was a good idea at the time.

12/27/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Pipikaula
Tried that, didn't end well.

Keep trying until it does.
90 Pandaren Shaman
I would prefer that eating dessert gave me an allover reduction, t&a included. :P

Alternately I'll just don a fur suit and go full-panda irl.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]