Dayani's Delicious Desserts (Healer OT)

Lol! I still laugh whenever I'm behind our Panda Monk tank while he's running. They really got the overweight-person-jogging visual right for that one.

Even better is when he sits down. Best teabagger ever.
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/27/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Fluffy
Alternately I'll just don a fur suit and go full-panda irl.

I don't want to have to hate you.
90 Night Elf Priest
12/27/2012 10:32 AMPosted by Keirisonis
Inb4 "i like big butts" gets stuck in all of your heads.

Well.... it is now }:(

Fat and cellulite be damned, I'm going to eat my Christmas cookies and love it.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Fluffy

the furries are everywhere...
Hmmm I wonder how Pandas have affected the goings-on at Goldshire Inn on Moon Guard.
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/27/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Phaydre
Hmmm I wonder how Pandas have affected the goings-on at Goldshire Inn on Moon Guard.

We should ask Tiriel.
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/27/2012 11:20 AMPosted by Mist

I don't want to have to hate you.

I would make a terrible panda, I am not nearly lazy enough. The internet once told me that the reason pandas are almost extinct is because they are too fat and lazy to bang. The day I am too fat and lazy to bang is the day I roll my pudge off the side of a river and let the sweet sweet currents drag me away to heaven. #melodrama
90 Pandaren Shaman
Do you guys watch the Big Bang Theory? People keep telling me to watch it (because you are a nerd who likes Star Wars, or something) but I loathe sitcoms (the laugh tracks, in particular) so I haven't tried. The only sitcoms I've ever liked were Roseanne, Married With Children, and How I Met Your Mother. Edit: Oh and Third Rock From the Sun!

:3
Edited by Fluffy on 12/27/2012 11:40 AM PST
90 Tauren Druid
12/27/2012 11:08 AMPosted by Mist
Keep trying until it does.

By "didn't end well", I mean, "Really really didn't end well. At all." :(

But like Evry, I plan to eat my Christmas cookies, regardless of where they end up.
90 Blood Elf Monk
12/27/2012 11:39 AMPosted by Fluffy
Do you guys watch the Big Bang Theory?

It's a terrible, terrible show that is an insult to nerd culture in every possible way.

And it isn't funny.
90 Pandaren Shaman
That's a pretty definitive no-vote! I don't know why people are so sure I will like like it. >.<
90 Blood Elf Monk
It is the very definition of "LOL I WEAR GLASSES AND PLAY HALO LOL XD I'M SUCH A NERD BECAUSE I LIKE MATH XDXD."

Like that's how I would define The Big Bang Theory.
Hate the Big Bang Theory. The only good part of it is that there's a reasonable portrayal of someone with Asperger's that shows how freaking annoying they are.
90 Blood Elf Priest
That's a pretty definitive no-vote! I don't know why people are so sure I will like like it. >.<

Well they do have this scene:

"It'll be like that time we had a World of Warcraft party a few years ago and the neighbors called the cops."

"They called the cops because of the smell. They thought we were dead."
90 Pandaren Shaman
It is the very definition of "LOL I WEAR GLASSES AND PLAY HALO LOL XD I'M SUCH A NERD BECAUSE I LIKE MATH XDXD."

Like that's how I would define The Big Bang Theory.

Gosh maybe that is what people think of me. I imagine everyone I know to hear me talking and just zone it all out to "LOLSTARWARSLOLBUFFYWORLDOFWARCRAFTNERDNERDNERDSPLATLOL"! And they probably imagine me to look like that science cat meme instead of a person.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 11:53 AMPosted by Heartsings
Hate the Big Bang Theory.

My mom watches it, that's how I know it's awful.
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Phaydre

I don't know and I don't care. I don't go there. :( I'm Horde, dammit.
90 Pandaren Shaman
12/27/2012 11:58 AMPosted by Tiriél

I don't know and I don't care. I don't go there. :( I'm Horde, dammit.

You're an elf on an RP realm. They could make a show about you called the Big Bang Theory too. Get it? GET IT?!?! :P
90 Blood Elf Priest
Do you guys watch the Big Bang Theory? People keep telling me to watch it (because you are a nerd who likes Star Wars, or something) but I loathe sitcoms (the laugh tracks, in particular) so I haven't tried. The only sitcoms I've ever liked were Roseanne, Married With Children, and How I Met Your Mother. Edit: Oh and Third Rock From the Sun!

:3

I watch it occasionally and I like it. :)
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/27/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Fluffy
You're an elf on an RP realm. They could make a show about you called the Big Bang Theory too. Get it? GET IT?!?! :P

Maybe. They could show me raging in Raid. >.>

"STOP DYING. NOW."

"Tir, we don't know why we're dying."

"I DON'T CARE. STOP IT. GET OUT OF THE FIRE. OR ELSE."

"Or else what?"

"OR ELSE I'LL LET YOU DIE."

"..."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]