[Suggestion] Brawler's Guild

90 Dwarf Warrior
Hi, I didn't find a suggestion thread about this topic so I decided to start one of my own.

I think the Alliance Brawler's Guild area could use a redesign. Specifically, the floor is FAR too deep for spectators to see it all without awkwardly positioning the camera in the low-ceiling pub, and the walls restrict camera movement potential for the participants. In comparison, the Horde Brawler's area is a level area with only a low fence and a few pillars creating the barrier. I'm all for diversity and fighting homogenization, but can we get a little more semblance between these two heavily-used playgrounds? It would make Alliance-side live-streaming so much more appealing to the viewers.

Not asking for a fantastical reimagining of Bizmo's pub - just asking to raise the floor up. :)
Edited by Keklemor on 12/27/2012 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Bump. Horde's is very camera friendly; in alliance I can't see squat if I'm near a wall.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Can we also get rid of the "Brawl Enthusiasts" who 1-shot you, even if you're a non-member just there to watch a friend?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]