Getting REAL tired of you dumbass alliance

90 Tauren Druid
How old are most of you guys anyways? like 10? Get a life, and QUIT CAMPING THE GODDAM DARK PORTAL!!! It's getting real friggin' old now. What kind of brain capacity must you have, to take your lvl 90, and just 1 shot a lvl 60 for no apparent reason?!?! I know I'm on a pvp server here, but c'mon now. Plus you have a tough time taking anyone on 1 on 1, so you call all your little buddies over to help gank the !@#$ out of everyone. REAL INTELLIGENT!! Man, I hardly ever post on forums, but THIS is getting out of hand. Grow up!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
You can't just blame the Alliance on this when horde does it just has much. Granted, it's mostly crz, but, still.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
The butthurt is strong with this one. Just call for backup - it's a pvp server. Don't like it, go play on a casual pve server.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If you want to pay for all my toons to transfer? sure ill transfer lol. But it's called courtesy, and YES, alliance does it WAY MORE than horde does, hands down.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Dude, why aren't you posting this on the Kel'Thuzad forums? 99% of those 'kids' that camp the portal are from KT.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/27/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Valtex
If you want to pay for all my toons to transfer? sure ill transfer lol. But it's called courtesy, and YES, alliance does it WAY MORE than horde does, hands down.

Only because I've been busy with a massive project for the state. Once I get some more free time you can bet your bottom dollar there will be alliance corpses carpeting the realm.
Edited by Michichael on 12/27/2012 4:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/27/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Michichael
The butthurt is strong with this one. Just call for backup - it's a pvp server. Don't like it, go play on a casual pve server.
You know all about calling for backup don't you lulz !@#$!

@ the kid who posted this, you do realize it is a cross realm area right, and well you're just gonna have to post this on all the cross realms, but as bad Michael said it is a PVP server.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
12/27/2012 02:35 PMPosted by Hunnyßadger
Dude, why aren't you posting this on the Kel'Thuzad forums? 99% of those 'kids' that camp the portal are from KT.
HUNNY BADGER!!!!! <3
Reply Quote
80 Blood Elf Paladin
The state of the game now compared to back around bc era days, I'd take ANY world pvp situation as a good thing, even if it is getting your !@# kicked... World pvp is just to few and far between now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
12/27/2012 12:04 PMPosted by Bellalol
You can't just blame the Alliance on this when horde does it just has much. Granted, it's mostly crz, but, still.

Very true, Blasted Land wasn't fun for me, and I only play Alliance.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue
I thought this was going to be about Stranglethorn Fishing Tournament. Groups of 90s flying up and down the coast KOSing anyone they see fishing.

Real hard to kill someone when they have a fishing pole equipped now isn't it?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I LOVE The Cross Realm PVP thats goin on.... It was a real challenge to find someone to fight
before.. and now their all over the place <3 !!!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
Oh And I love to get together with a few bored guildies on a casual sunday afternoon
and fill the beaches with dummies trying to fish.... :)))))
HAVE FUN OUT THERE PEOPLE.. (and dont forget Blizzard also supplied carebear servers where you can frolic about with the opposite faction)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]