server down

90 Blood Elf Hunter
omgawd the realms down. time to play some css..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Yeah this is getting beyond annoying. It's almost every damn day, except tonight it is down for a LONG time it seems....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
This is getting quite annoying since it seems like its happening daily.... But when u have to cancel your raid early b/c of the bull!@#$ its really frustrating.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Blizzard isn't saying anything about it on the main screen so I dont think these were planned shut downs lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
The following realms are temporarily unavailable due to an unforeseen technical issue. We are unable to provide an estimate on when these issues will be resolved; please check back here for any updates.We thank you for your patience. Agamaggan, Azralon, Azshara, Baelgun, Dark Iron, Detheroc, Emerald Dream, Greymane,Kalecgos, Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Malfurion, Moonrunner, Nazjatar, Sargeras, Staghelm, Tol Barad, Twisting Nether, Ursin, Wildhammer........ Thats what was on official server status forums an hour ago
Edited by Reddbull on 12/27/2012 11:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Seems like the shadowburn realms
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Where did you see that message?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
I DEMAND FREE SERVER TRANSFERS..
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
12/27/2012 11:31 PMPosted by Atomickatz
I DEMAND FREE SERVER TRANSFERS..

I agree, for all of the characters on the realm...
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Yes!
Reply Quote
ive played private servers that are more stable than this one what complete garbage, sadly all of my characters are stuck here and I don't like the idea of paying blizzard for their short comings to the tune of 25$ per character
Edited by Getwrecked on 12/28/2012 3:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
stuck on load character screen.. again....
Reply Quote
91 Human Rogue
Do not post this issue in the wildhammer forum. I called the phone line for Blizzard support to tonight. The phone support guy said specifically that "blues" do not read server forums.

To address this issue, - post in the support forum with date, time, server, etc...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]