Tired of Terrible LFR raiders? LS only LFR

90 Troll Druid
Looking to fill 25 man LFR raid of only members from Laughing Skull. With the influx of terrible raiders in LFR crossrealm it would be of interest to start a laughing skull only weekly LFR run. This is for alts or mains, only requirement being a mature raid atmosphere, knowing the encounters mechanics, and having the ability to actually play your class.

DPS- Please come with 30k or above
Tanks- know the Dance on Will, Dont fall on Elegon, Know what to do with the Crystals on Feng, Dont step in Purple circles on Garalon, Taunt when Splash falls off... etc etc
Healers- Know how to dispel, Be sure to heal Tsulong... etc etc

Please add me to your friends list or look for my advertising this raid in Trade. This run will take place at 6pm on Saturdays. invites will start at 5:30 server. Please be ready to do the full run starting on Terrace and working our way down.

Thanks and look forward to raiding with the best of Laughing Skull.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Dude you just stole that other guy's post
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
... i see what u did there lol
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
At least when I queue randomly, I have a chance of getting a few decent players... With a group from LS, I'd be guaranteed not to.

Edit: Also, I lol'd at 30k DPS. That's been bad for like 3 years.
Edited by Casa on 12/28/2012 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
<VOID>
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
saturday? well thats just super late in the week, ill just queue up on a tuesday for all them when most other decent people do. waiting till saturday and running with a buncha LS randoms and alts? no thaaaaaanks..

edit: i also lol'd at 30k dps.
Edited by Volsie on 12/29/2012 12:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
See i've done all those things just to piss off people, and i still cant wipe the raid even when i try in LFR.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
saturday? well thats just super late in the week, ill just queue up on a tuesday for all them when most other decent people do. waiting till saturday and running with a buncha LS randoms and alts? no thaaaaaanks..

edit: i also lol'd at 30k dps.

wow so sassy
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Volsie is a femtroll, what do you expect other than sass?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]