Win traders

90 Blood Elf Priest
Report em here, since there is no easy web interface for reporting cheaters.

------------------------------------
Celout
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Celout/achievement#95:15092

Kayran
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Kayran/pvp#bgs

For the above: You simply don't get those numbers with those sort of win/loss ratios unless you are trading.
Edited by Kaliy on 12/28/2012 9:24 AM PST
Reply Quote
It's interesting! These guys can win trade to get t2 and maybe get away with it( although it's still very sketchy). Instead, they win trade to get up to 2550! Not even the best players in the world are that high. Sooooooooooo bad man :/.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
SO! Let's report em.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Callidus

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Callidus/achievement#15117:15118:a7501

For the record: you simply can't get a number that high without trading favors.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
And what is in it for you?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
12/28/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Aleksandra
And what is in it for you?

the title of Mother Mootwo, of course.

silly peoples and their failure to understand dragonmaw hierarchy
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Celout just looks like he paid for a carry, pretty different.

3133 rated Enhance Shaman on the ladder too... this guy is tame.
Edited by Contagion on 12/29/2012 12:16 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
nothing to see here, just another butthurt We Have Raids reject

didn't know you could be rejected from that guild, but here we are
Reply Quote
Add drakonic to the list.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
blizzard doesn't care so why should we
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Blizzard will probably do something right before the season ends either with bans or rating resets. Most of these people are super easy to spot. All the rating gains were done in one or two days with majority of the accounts having less than 25 wins total. My opinion is that these people just bought the rating, with the win trading being provided by a third party. Looking forward to trade chat spam of: "2200-2500 rated player lf rbgs or arena!" with the skill set of a 1600 player at best.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You look ridiculous
Edited by Nigelbooshti on 1/2/2013 7:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Why are you so mean? Jerk! ... Ok, I can't stay mad at you, Zeropa. Have some funny rage. http://screencast.com/t/RAp2tSGE3h
Reply Quote
1 Orc Shaman
DRAKONIC #1 MAGE DRAGONMAW. carried to 2200 RBG T2, carried to almost 2200 arena.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
12/31/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Aleksandra
Blizzard will probably do something right before the season ends either with bans or rating resets. Most of these people are super easy to spot. All the rating gains were done in one or two days with majority of the accounts having less than 25 wins total. My opinion is that these people just bought the rating, with the win trading being provided by a third party. Looking forward to trade chat spam of: "2200-2500 rated player lf rbgs or arena!" with the skill set of a 1600 player at best.

The problem is that if they wait until the end of the season to reset, these people have the gear and the higher conquest cap for the whole season. It's not like PvE where it lets them down content more easily - it also skews the PvP experience for other players.

As for the trading/carrying, there are websites out there where you can request/buy this service. Not gonna link there here (forum ToS), but a quick google search will point them out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
nothing to see here, just another butthurt We Have Raids reject

didn't know you could be rejected from that guild, but here we are

I'd almost forgotten who you were, until I saw...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307522175

If you're still butthurt about the fact we left your fail pug back and removed you from Guild in Cataclysm, I'd highly suggest getting some professional help. (No wonder you had to faction change, because no one on the Horde side of things could take you seriously.)

As for Win-Trading, Blizzard honestly doesn't do much more than the absolute minimum. Unless you're flaunting it in trade, tickets and reports will do very little. The PvP giants are already well established, and unless someone that has financial backing comments openly about it, I don't see much being done in the future.

There are some decent European threads on it, but very few blue posts.
Edited by Amitz on 1/11/2013 1:54 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
01/08/2013 07:35 PMPosted by Kaliy
It's not like PvE where it lets them down content more easily - it also skews the PvP experience for other players.

Yes and no. The people who buy these services are buying them for a reason. It is very rare that a talented player will buy a carry because he doesn't have the time to play. Most of the time they can be defeated with lesser gear.

@Amitz - Can you please link the European threads? I am interested in the discussion.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
01/11/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Aleksandra
It's not like PvE where it lets them down content more easily - it also skews the PvP experience for other players.

Yes and no. The people who buy these services are buying them for a reason. It is very rare that a talented player will buy a carry because he doesn't have the time to play. Most of the time they can be defeated with lesser gear.

@Amitz - Can you please link the European threads? I am interested in the discussion.

Sure:

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5848177961

You'll need a European account to comment though.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
cry more this servers !@#$ and nobody except my guild and reps your max is good so if youre not in them then dont talk and continue buying your rating
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Hi guys. People still post on realm forums? And win-trading and paid carries? I think people have too much time on their hands making crazy claims. Has anyone heard of switching characters since your main sucks fat you know whats, and getting your friends to HELP you? 2200 RBG rating is a joke. Sorry if that offends anyone but being under-geared, especially this season, RBGs were the fastest way to gear when I actually planned on playing this toon. I stopped playing this mage months ago and I am taking a break until 5.2 but unsubstantiated accusations just aren't good for anyone.
Edited by Celout on 1/18/2013 2:13 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]