Win traders

90 Human Rogue
There you have it folks. That explains everything! ... Can you list some of your amazing friends who "help" people get 2200 in rbgs? I would like their "help."

Alt 1: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Krotchety/advanced
Alt 2: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/dragonmaw/Shakemup/advanced
Edited by Äleksandra on 1/18/2013 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Last post here due to idiotic response. If you require more "proof" that people aren't boosting or win-trading then I can't help you. Why would I subject my friends to people like you. I wouldn't be a friend if I did.

I will say, had any of you complainers ever played on a real PvP server, you might realize that 2200 in easy-RBG's is nothing and that RBG's are considered free points due to how easy it is. There is this thing called realid, and with it you can invite friends from across servers. With that, you can queue RBG's with your friends from the server you used to be from, a.k.a. Tich/KT/Blackrock, on your alts.

Your logic doesn't even fit. I mean, if I were doing any of the things you claim I did, why would I just stop? Lol, did you even look at my shadow priest? Nope. Same achiev's in the same time spam. So what? I did 2 paid carries? Win-traded two times? What about my other toons that have tons of PvP acheivs? Paid carry or win-trade in season 1? Season 8? Season 9? Lol come on, at least be thorough if you are going to accuse others of wrong-doing.

I only responded due to the fact I am new to this server and I didn't want to sit idle while insecure people try to sully my name with with conjecture based out of their own feeling of inferiority. I now realize the kinds of people this server seems to have. It's clear to me, while the BG9 community was something I tried to get away from, this server has got big-fish-little-pond syndrome and that's worse than the elitist attitude that's over there.

I'm done here. Believe what you want. I don't care. Drag my name through the mud. Just shows the kind of people you are and ultimately you really have zero impact on my fun. Was hoping for a better community here on Dragonmaw but I guess it's worse due to the inferiority complex it seems to have. Enjoy your little pond.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
What proof did you offer in your first response? You went to 2200 in the span of 3 days and about 30 games played with a nearly perfect win ratio. It looks suspicious. Saying your friends helped you in rbgs isn't very reassuring because they can't be checked. If you're an amazing player with amazing friends more power to you. Blizzard won't take action based on these forum posts alone.

Stating that win trading doesn't take place is fairly ignorant. Queue at night and see what happens.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I said I was done here but here I will say, I never said I offered proof nor do I need to provide any. I was merely suggesting an alternative to your preconceived ideas since I realize the futility in trying to "prove" anything to a biased person. Also, I know trading and boosting take place. I never made the claim it didn't but, to make accusations that someone is participating in something like that before researching fully is a bit reckless and shows low moral fiber. Furthermore, if you know Blizzard won't do anything based on forum posts, then why partake in smear tactics? To make yourself feel better at the expense of others?

Honestly, these posts say more about the accusers than it could ever say about myself and the other people accused in this thread, even if the claims are true (I still vehemently deny any such accusation). It's sad you people are so consumed with what other people are doing. I mean for god-sakes you went through and actually found 2 of my alts but missed the other 4. What kind of person takes the time to do that in a video game? Why worry about what others are doing if it has no impact on you? It's sad really.

I know I am getting sucked into the WoW realm forums and that is always a losing proposition so I really am done here. I just hope, for your sake, you all can take a step back and gain some perspective. It is a game, not some grand conspiracy to defraud you of your fun.

Edit: typo
Edited by Celout on 1/18/2013 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The reason I mention proof is because you said: "Last post here due to idiotic response. If you require more "proof" that people aren't boosting or win-trading then I can't help you." I didn't accuse you of anything, others did. All I did in my last post was explain why your armory looks suspicious. I simply typed in your character into google to see if I could find any of your alts and found 2, that took about 5 minutes. If you checked some of the other people listed in the first post you would see a warrior in half blue pve gear at 2550 with less than 25 games played all done in one day. Best case scenario he got carried really hard.

As an aside, I would venture to guess other less skilled but smart people are looking at what other players are doing to achieve high ratings and trying to copy their build, gems, enchants, and reforging. Maybe they are interested in breakdown of good players available on the server to build a team or just class distribution in WoW e-sport in general. If they notice an alarming pattern of undergeared players at super high ratings with all the rating gains done in say a day or two they post to see wtf is going. Granted the tone used wasn't the best but it is the internet.

You seem an intelligent person and as you pointed out there are no winners in arguments on the internet. So lets move on and let the other forum readers make their own connections.

Edit: deleted previous post because I double posted like an idiot.
Edited by Äleksandra on 1/18/2013 6:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
1700 mage in full blues getting 2200 rbg rating. Nice win trade.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/19/2013 01:56 PMPosted by Sotricks
1700 mage in full blues getting 2200 rbg rating. Nice win trade.

Thank you for validating every one of my points. Rofl, 2200 in blues in OCTOBER. What month is it? January of the next year? How many weeks ago is that? What was everyone's gear like at that point? Do I really need to do the math for you? This is just getting comical now.

At this point, just keep posting. Thank you for helping me identify who the real quality players are on this server... rofl.
Edited by Celout on 1/19/2013 3:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
1700 mage
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
01/19/2013 03:18 PMPosted by Sotricks
1700 mage

Yup, thank you for raising your hand. If you want to get petty... I can do that too. 2/2 T2, playing with 2 of the most broken classes in the game right now who also have 2/2 T2 at a killer rating of 2050 (and I'm being generous because that's your team rating). That means, you are mostly playing against people with T1 to an amazing 70% win ratio when you have a stat advantage on some obscure battlegroup. Rofl, you are a screaming example of how RBGs are in fact easy. Congrats man.

Classic example of a small fish in an even smaller pond thinking he's a great white.
Edited by Celout on 1/19/2013 9:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
I'd like to add something to this thread:

Some of the players being accused of win trading are alts of seriously skilled players, as just proved to me by a group of European players, and even someone on Dragonmaw. The system is broken, and while it is much easier for the unskilled to simply buy their ranks, it also makes it so much easier for an undergeared alt to reach a higher rating.

It'll be interesting to see how the next season plays out, tbh.
Reply Quote
01/19/2013 03:29 PMPosted by Celout
1700 mage

Yup, thank you for raising your hand. If you want to get petty... I can do that too. 2/2 T2, playing with 2 of the most broken classes in the game right now who also have 2/2 T2 at a killer rating of 2050 (and I'm being generous because that's your team rating). That means, you are mostly playing against people with T1 to an amazing 70% win ratio when you have a stat advantage on some obscure battlegroup. Rofl, you are a screaming example of how RBGs are in fact easy. Congrats man.

Classic example of a small fish in an even smaller pond thinking he's a great white.

You have to get quite a bit higher than 1700 before you have a valid opinion about arena.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Hi, Sotricks.
Reply Quote
Ishboo?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
YES
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
nothing to see here, just another butthurt We Have Raids reject

didn't know you could be rejected from that guild, but here we are

I'd almost forgotten who you were, until I saw...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6307522175

If you're still butthurt about the fact we left your fail pug back and removed you from Guild in Cataclysm, I'd highly suggest getting some professional help. (No wonder you had to faction change, because no one on the Horde side of things could take you seriously.)

lolwut? I've never played on this server before coming to Sov. In fact, if you check the date I hit 90, it was a day before I transferred to join Sovereign.

My other warlock: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Scelesti/ (also has never been on Dmaw, let alone your !@#$ guild).

p.s. you're still bad, and i should probably check forums more than once a month when I talk %^-*.
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
The problem is that if they wait until the end of the season to reset, these people have the gear and the higher conquest cap for the whole season. It's not like PvE where it lets them down content more easily - it also skews the PvP experience for other players.

You don't get Glad for the experience, you get it to tell the 99% they suck balls and should l2p....l2blessscrubby
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
LOL kayran is at 2835 rating atm, so pro :(
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
i just armory'd him again and it seems like blizz just resettted his rbg rating lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]