Sosus MV Weekends Alt Run

90 Night Elf Death Knight
I am making this thread to find some good people to start running weekend alt runs. My goal is to be able to provide effective and quick MV runs on the weekends for people wishing to gear out their alts.

First and fore most let me explain the standard for these runs. This is NOT a progression raid where if you have only done LFR MV runs and not normal, it is NOT a progression raid. That is what your guild is for. People who join these runs should already know the raid mechanics by doing them before and not what you saw on online videos.

Even with that said, if you are disrespectful or have a poor attitude in the raid then I will simply replace you. This should be a fun and casual weekend raid that is optional for a person to choose. However if a person has joined last weekend raid and proven themselves will have priority to next weeks.

Requirements for this raid goes as follows:
  • Full MV Normal Clear Achievement
  • Gemmed/Reforged/Enchanted properly. (You don't need best weapon enchants)
  • No PVP Gear
  • Minimum ilvl of 470
  • Ideal raid composition:
  • 2 Tanks
  • 2 Healers
  • 6 DPS
  • With at least healer that has a DPS offspec and 1 Tank with DPS offspec will have priority for maximum effectiveness. If you have this, you'll have a better chance at a spot.

Even if you don't get a spot post anyways if you meet requirements and are interested, you will be placed on reserves if someone decides to suck or leave early then you will take spot and more than likely be on next weeks run.

Loot rules are rolling for main spec only. Nothing is on reserve.

The run will take place next weekend on either 5th or 6th of January.

Roster:

Active:
      Crimescene (Melee DPS)

Wyglaf (Ranged DPS)

Reserves:
    None.

Post with your alt, your spec and ilvl. I will check it out and put you on either Active or reserves.
    Edited by Sosus on 12/30/2012 1:14 PM PST
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Priest
    I'll come on my 484 mage, Wyglaf.
    Reply Quote
    Also be sure to post what time you can raid, like Saturday Morning, afternoon, evening..

or sunday.
    Reply Quote
    90 Human Monk
    Have a Blood DK or a Resto Shaman I could go on

Here are the armories:

Blood DK - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Entj/advanced

Resto Shaman - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/alterac-mountains/Infp/advanced

I'm on all weekend, so just a day or two notice on times would be good for me.
    Reply Quote
    90 Tauren Paladin
    Also be sure to post what time you can raid, like Saturday Morning, afternoon, evening..

or sunday.

teach my how to duggy bro
    Reply Quote

or sunday.

teach my how to duggy bro

You put your left foot in, you put your right foot in. Then you pull your left foot out and you shake it all about.
    Reply Quote
    100 Night Elf Hunter
    Hi I am very interested!!! i have 3 toons my main being this one, another hunter and a mage. My guild this patch for some reason has decidd raiding is kaputs, but i am not comfortable leaving my guild as of yet. So loving raiding as much as i do i am seeking some! I have done MV in a pug group on my hunters and enjoyed it well. As well i run LFR everyweek on all my toons so i am very familiar with the settings. I am a patient person and a team player. i also understand being an alt run things dont alwys go woo hoo doe to gear and such, of this i have no issues and always willing to enjoy my time successfully or not. if there are any spots left for a run or an alternate spot i would like to be considered. ty, Notty
    Reply Quote
    90 Gnome Warrior
    Im game to go on my Mistweaver / WW Monk. I'd prefer some time after 9, but can make other times work so long as Im not skiing.
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]