Comparing achievements via Armory API

90 Goblin Rogue
I made a quick little site that lets you compare achievements between any two players via the Armory API.

http://comp.wowmetacheck.com/

You can punch in any two players, and it will retrieve their completed achievements for both. You can hide mutually-earned or mutually-unearned achievements, or show only the achievements that are exclusive to player 1 or to player 2.

I should note that the achievement database I created includes guild achievements (at this time), but the Armory doesn't return completed guild achievements in player profiles, so those will always show as incomplete (for now). Also, I know a few of the icons are broken, due to spacing/underscore differences between the game data files and what the Armory API returns.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments, or design feedback or suggestions.

Hopefully someone else finds this useful!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Your little program seems interesting.
I wish that it would do 3 people at a time:}
I should have compared a friend tho and not another of my toons.
It seems that we had exactly the same ones.
I enjoyed seeing what we was missing!
Thank you and please work on it more.
Edited by Evadai on 2/8/2013 8:26 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Thanks for the feedback. I am looking into letting this scale to 2 or 3 or 4 players at once, but the difference between comparing 2 players and comparing 3 players is quite large so I have some work ahead of me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
This "little" site should drop the "little". There is nothing about this which should be diminished by use of the word "little". I love this, it does exactly what is expected and I love that all of the comparisons are on a single page so there is not browsing pages of information. Well done my friend.. Well done.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
02/07/2014 05:13 PMPosted by Kumartheffar
This "little" site should drop the "little". There is nothing about this which should be diminished by use of the word "little". I love this, it does exactly what is expected and I love that all of the comparisons are on a single page so there is not browsing pages of information. Well done my friend.. Well done.

Necroing old posts is a big no no on the forums =S
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
This site seems to not be working for me anymore, any information?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]