100 Worgen Hunter
You've been a busy bird today.
How was your holiday season this year?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
He's probably hung over on birdseed.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
He has been busy...probably asleep on his perch with his head tucked under his wing......tiptoes quietly away
Reply Quote
Community Manager
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week. Aside from that, things have been mostly uneventful.

I look forward to everyone's return so we can start work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
01/01/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff.

Can I make a suggestion?

Mind adding a /Highpaw emote?

Would appreciate it. :3
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Death Knight
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week. Aside from that, things have been mostly uneventful.

I look forward to everyone's return so we can start work on Patch 5.2 preview stuff. :)

That must be an awesome job. :)
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Rogue

How long would that take to get going? >.>
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/01/2013 04:02 PMPosted by Rygarius
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week.

Did anyone bring in a 10 pound Toblerone?

Parties are no longer allowed to be called parties unless there is a giant Toblerone.
Reply Quote
MVP - World of Warcraft
100 Gnome Warrior
01/01/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Killercaitie
Parties are no longer allowed to be called parties unless there is a giant Toblerone.

Who let you out of the corner?

Try these instead:

http://www.leonidas-usa.com
Reply Quote
Crithto, Grimiku, even Lylirra have stopped by the office for a day or two. Brennvin was here for most of the past week.

Can't we just snort Fun Dip instead?
Reply Quote
Community Manager

Good grief, 10 lbs!?! That would make Crithto /sad and makes my stomach ache just thinking about consuming all that.
Reply Quote

Good grief, 10 lbs!?! That would make Crithto /sad and makes my stomach ache just thinking about consuming all that.

Nobody tell him about the giant Gummi Bears then...
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage

Well if you ingested it often yeah lots of weight. Try to handle getting a lot of sweets for your B-Day, Holidays and Christmas....

Light my family spoils me with all these sweets. I'm scared of getting fat. But...Hippogrphs don't get fat. They fly!

Nobody tell him about the giant Gummi Bears then...

What have you done?!?!
Edited by Valius on 1/1/2013 4:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
45 Gnome Warlock

I cant imagine ten pounds....

I did get a 1 pound peanut butter cup though. Those things are awesome.
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Arkimus
Can't we just snort Fun Dip instead?
No Fun Dip. Instead you must consume a box of Giant Pixie Sticks.

I'm down with that.

I hope the walls are padded, because I will be soooooooooooooo hyper by the time I'm done.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]