How hard are heroics?

90 Human Priest
01/05/2013 07:56 AMPosted by Anoru
If you have an overgeared tank you might as well dps.

Atonement f.t.w.
Edited by Leerah on 1/7/2013 4:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Heroics are pretty much faceroll. That is because "Heroics" no longer exist. They renamed normal dungeons as "Heroic" instead, and expect LFR to fill in where 5-man heroics did before. The situations where they could possibly become "difficult" will be due to the other players moreso than the content.

Like Heroic Shado-Pan Monastery. You have those pulls towards the end of the instance that spawn those purple swirls. You either have to get outside the radius of the swirl or get in the center. Instead some people just ignore it and stand in the swirl. Months back when I was still trying to gear up in heroics I could end up blowing most or all of my mana trying to keep ~3 people alive while they stand in the swirl. Then like clockwork the tank will charge into the next pull immediately after combat ends while I'm still OOM. Those were really the only situations I found to be difficult, and they were 100% the result of other people being stupid.

Also Scarlet Halls is always good for some priceless moments during Blades of Light.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
They are pretty easy, on par with Wrath heroics.

HOWEVER, they are hardest for healers, dps and tanks don't have to do much.

But there are bosses and some trash that HIT REALLY HARD.

You will see the Tank take alot of damage and then we have to heal through all the damage that the stupid people end up taking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]