S

90 Orc Death Knight
kids literally the worst. i remember you nerds from TCP on swtor.

cy@

-bohr

<elitist> #1
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Met this "Daniel" fellow for the first time in TB today. And he slapped me. @_@' So mean!
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
02/18/2013 08:51 PMPosted by Deer
Met this "Daniel" fellow for the first time in TB today. And he slapped me. @_@' So mean!

Love Strikes.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ONE
bump these guys.. I just got slaughtered by a fairly large group of you in razor hill and durotar... was fun
Edited by Tyrantninja on 2/18/2013 9:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

Daniel's a Fatty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

He is quite the charmer.

Also bump.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/18/2013 09:46 PMPosted by Tyrantninja
bump these guys.. I just got slaughtered by a fairly large group of you in razor hill and durotar... was fun

This is the reason I will always say Firetree folks just might be the nicest player base in this game.
Reply Quote
Says we're the worst yet we just downed Garrosh today at peak raiding time for Horde! BOOM!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
So I missed another wpvp event.... damnit.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCD1MGn7gQs&list=UUHKTdgxwWLrjSAW6-qKvJVg&index=1

RUIN! Huzzah!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
^
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Be sure to check out the new video's on Ruin's YouTube page linked below.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Ruin

There are some great video's covering multiple games. Lets keep it classy and support those members who put themselves out there to post video's they feel we will enjoy.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Recruitment is going great for both Ruinous and Rhuin. Ruinous has been at around 990 members with all members being active within 10 days and any given evening we will have about 160 online. There is an event tonight for new members hosted by myself and we'll go over the basics of how our guild operates and communicates, not to mention some form of pvp fun. Sign up or shoot me a whisper at 7:25pm pst (1925 for you who use the 24 hour clock).
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Bumping Ruinous #1 to the top.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Bumping because me and Ebbs like to cruise around TB lookin fer trouble.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
We'll bring our raids to Orgrimmar again come Tuesday night, where we will sack the city and de-throne the Warchief once again.
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I <3 Ruin

Mooo
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]