Want to join guild

85 Orc Shaman
Hey ya'll. I am having been playing wow for a little bit now. I have never been in a guild but i really want to give it a shot. Any advice on how to join or is anyone recruiting. Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
You should try Tränscendence
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
!@#$A DONT LIE THAT kid thsi %^-*ing realm blows and you know it
Reply Quote
Fitting realm for you then, isn't it? After all, your own guild made you give up GM because they found out just how awful you really are.
i tried to warn them (except galaron because i hate him), but they said they would help you level the guild. They also said none of them planned on doing progression with you though, since they raided on other servers. the ones who wanted to raid said they would level your guild and leave to actually raid.

before throwing stones, get out of your glass house.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warrior
Well Stax, I'm glad you could understand that tripe he tried to pass as english....I've hired an entire team of linguistic consultants and they all agree, he's "touched"
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]