Møb on Me recruiting

90 Undead Mage
Jaedenar has served as the home to an interesting group of players over the course of World of Warcraft history. Among the many players who hail from Vanilla Jaedenar, the leaders of Mob on Me are alive and well and interested in growing their comfortable 10 man raid group into a booming 25 man raid.

Our close-knit player base consists of members who are extremely chill, but can count on each other to come through in those clutch moments that separate victory from defeat.
We raid two to three times per week and count on new members to offer the same level of passion and commitment.

If you're interested in being an essential part of something awesome, please contact Føxy in game and let him know why you feel you would be a good fit for our family.
Our dedication to the success of our guild on Jaedenar and the World of Warcraft is unparalleled. You'll not meet a more interesting and fun group of people.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
u forgot something really important... Raid times and days? This looks pretty much that u guys raid when u guys feels like to raid and whenever are enough players online.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Raid time: 7 - 10~11 servertime
Raid days: Monday & Thursday

Raid times haven't changed for a couple years. Raid days change every so often to fit in new schedules.
Edited by Lush on 1/5/2013 6:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
bump.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'll look into it.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
If you change your raid days I will bring Meowcher, the !@#$tiest paladin to ever grace the murky reaches of SSC, back to wear a dress one more time. Hard deal to pass up, I know.

Love and Kisses
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Honestly your best bet when going for a 25 man roster is to merge with another 10 man and recruit a few more after that. Best of luck.
Reply Quote
inv
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
If you change your raid days I will bring Meowcher, the !@#$tiest paladin to ever grace the murky reaches of SSC, back to wear a dress one more time. Hard deal to pass up, I know.

Love and Kisses

Don't and go kill yourself thanks!
Miss you

01/29/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Espionage
inv

Get this QT pie a invite
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hmmmm that's funny, I don't ever remember any poser with the same name as OP revolutionizing the server.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7415154518?page=2
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
seckzo.

i miss your face and your deep love.
Edited by Chupame on 2/1/2013 6:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is there room for nub pallies?
Reply Quote
Im back from my break from wow, i got only lvl 85s tho once i lvl ill be good to go tho
Reply Quote
Is this guild still around?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh man...memories. But really its hard to play my alt on Jaed it is so dead.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]