Gold Bids Friday Nights! Read here for info!

90 Worgen Druid
Graphic Content will be again, hosting gold bids! Back by popular demand from last expac, and now that i have an alt finally leveled lol .... they are back!

Again, first few weeks are typically rough, till everyone gets used to strats and build synergy etc etc... so be understanding. Just like with FL and DS, first few runs were a bit tough but then we were clearing in no time making lots of gold and getting lots of gear. HOWEVER, if you scrub it up and do not listen, you will be removed from the invite list.

Now here are the rules and regs:

1. ANYONE can bid on ANYTHING. This means if a Two handed weapon drops, even if i cant use it, i can still bid...etc etc. Its all in good fun and to make the pot larger...whole concept of the gold bid. This being said, if you complain ONCE on this, do not expect an invite back.

2. LISTEN to the RL. GC being the only 25 raid group on server know the 25 raid strats, and they are different. The better you listen the more gold and gear we get!

3. First come first serve unless a needed spec is missing (tank/healer etc) so be on PROMPTLY at 6:30 Sever time / 7:30 EST. I will invite from the sign up sheet, so make sure you accept...if you put tentative and can make it, make sure to change it or you will be missed on invites.

4. HAVE FUN...

Bidding:
The gold holder will be linking items to be bid upon through raid chat. Once the item is linked, NO ONE should type in raid chat till bidding is complete.

1. All gear will start out with a bid of 2k, then go up increments of 500g until 20k is reached. Once an item is 20k on bid, increments go up to 1k.
2. All patterns will be starting bid 500g, and go up in increments of 100g.
3. If you wish to withdraw from the bidding make sure you type OUT. HOWEVER, if youre the last bidder/highest bidder, you are locked. There is no take backs. So careful when bidding.

Then at the end of the night the pot is split among all 25 members. Form a single line and the gold holder will trade you gold and remove you from raid.

If you are interested in the gbids mail Lycalotta(my alt) with class/spec and omfg please the alt codes for those that have jacked up letters!!!!!!

Need solid tank!! for these esp...

*EVERYONE MUST have DBM/Mumble for these runs!
Edited by Pakserian on 1/12/2013 9:09 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]