(A)Husband & Wife wanting to raid & socialize

90 Human Warrior
We are a husband and wife recently coming back to the came after a long absence. We did all content in WOTLK, but quit after Cata came out. I am a fury dps warrior, she is a mage. We are looking for a guild on Earthen Ring to raid and socialize with, but we are currently doing heroics to get geared up. A later time to raid would be preferable, anything after 8 or 8:30PM EST. We would prefer a level 25. We are on every day for many hours a day. We are good players, loyal and hard working on our toons. We are also mature, so looking for the same. Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask and thanks for reading.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi Amoprobos :)

Order of the Griffon is small-ish new-ish guild, we're looking for mature people with a friendly attitude and a sense of humor! We're currently rebuilding our raid team and have spots open for both you and your wife.
We raid 8-10PM server time Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Mondays. Tuesdays is dedicated to LFR at the moment (to help gear up those who need it) Wednesdays would be the start of the raid week with Monday as a backup.

We enjoy running dungeons together, doing old achievements, doing new achievements, some of us really enjoy PvP, some not :o

If you'd like to read our recruitment thread, it's...somewhere on the main page! If you'd like to ask us any questions, you can whisper Wyndrift or myself :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hi Amoprobos,

Welcome back to ER! I hope you and your wife find a good "home" here. :)
Reply Quote
Hi Amoprobos and welcome back. I'm guildmaster of <Friends & Lovers> a small-sized level 25 guild that has been around for some time. We are PvE-focused, doing raids, heroics, achievements, alts/leveling and old content for folk who want that.

We are family-friendly and have several other active gaming couples in guild. My wife co-leads the guild with me.

We'd be happy to talk with you more and/or invite you in for a look-see and learn what we're like. If it's a good home you'd be welcome to stay and if not that's OK too. We're very casual, as you can guess.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Thanks for the response and we will be in touch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm back. We joined a guild with some good people in it but they just had no room on their raid team for us, so were still looking. Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
Hi Amoprobos

If you are interested in 25m raiding guild, The Old Guard is recuiting for info you can visit us at: http://lesgrognards.net/.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello there Amoprobos,

I am with Tauri, a newly formed guild on the alliance side of ER. We are currently running 10man and are looking for a few raiders to fill out our ranks. we are currently 7/16. we raid wed, friday, sunday 8-11 pm server.

We are a friend and family oriented guild. however we are very mature most of us are older players, while having fun we still take content very seriously. if interested you can contact me in game Yunvme!
thanks for your time,
Tauri
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Still looking. :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Hey,

Take a look at us over in Insurgence. We're currently looking for some good folks who can contribute to your raid progression.

Our recruitment post is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592800587

More info at our site:
http://www.insurgence-er.shivtr.com/forum_threads/1340973

Lastly, feel free to contact myself or one of my officers in game.

Hope to hear from you.
Edited by Issden on 1/22/2013 9:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello and welcome back. You and your wife sound like a good fit for us. We are looking for DPS right now. We raid 8:00 to 11:30 est Tues, Thurs, and Sun.

http://ascent-er.guildlaunch.com/

Stop over and drop in an application or contact Nelang or Vhirus tonight. We will be raiding tonight so most of us should be on.

We are a close group that enjoy the socializing portion as much as the raiding. Most of us are older gamers but that does not keep us from having fun. :^) We also have most of what we need from MSV so other than some weapons at the end we are gearing off spec or sharding a lot of what drops so it is a good time to gear up.
Edited by Hemorrhagic on 1/22/2013 9:43 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm not sure if you would consider a horde guild or not, but if you would, <Blood Fist> is looking for a few more players for the 25 man raid team.

Blood Fist has been around and raiding since 2005 and is a semi-hardcore raiding team. The guild is a PG-13, mature group with a friendly atmosphere.

The website has more info - www.blood-fist.net or talk with Malagon or Colder (he may also be on Taisetsu)

Thanks and good luck in your search!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I'm not sure if you would consider a horde guild or not, but if you would, <Blood Fist> is looking for a few more players for the 25 man raid team.

Blood Fist has been around and raiding since 2005 and is a semi-hardcore raiding team. The guild is a PG-13, mature group with a friendly atmosphere.

The website has more info - www.blood-fist.net or talk with Malagon or Colder (he may also be on Taisetsu)

Thanks and good luck in your search!

Sounds like a great fit if we were Horde. Don't have the funds atm, but will keep you in mind. Thanks!

Oh, and were still looking. ;D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]