Quest "It was Almost Alive" Bugged

92 Pandaren Monk
The Quest "It Was Almost Alive" in Kun-Lai Summit is bugged.

When I click on the "Curious Text" sitting on the table, my character tries to open it to get the "Torn Page" but he is not receiving the quest item.

My inventory is not full.

Please help me, I need to finish this quest
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Samesies
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
ON Illidan a player by the name of "Saraysong" has been standing next to the "Curious text" for a while now and I am assuming this is the source of the bug a player botting opening the text. Admin please help!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
ON Illidan a player by the name of "Saraysong" has been standing next to the "Curious text" for a while now and I am assuming this is the source of the bug a player botting opening the text. Admin please help!

Ally player came and killed the bot... still doesnt work. Quest is just bugged
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
**Solution... was invited into a group from a player in another server and completed quest. Must be certain servers
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
Still havn't gotten a reply to my in game ticket yet, had to skip over this quest chain completely which really sucks.

Great speedy customer service blizz.

Hi Konezig this is Uxd
Reply Quote
92 Pandaren Monk
Just got a response to my ticket.

Was told by the GM to check out world of warcraft fansites, which she then linked to me, and try and do what other players are doing to complete the quest.

So basically if I don't have a friend on another server that can invite me, i'm screwed.

Thanks blizzard support.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]