[H] Tortured is recruiting!

100 Blood Elf Warlock
Tortured is a 7 year old Horde PvE progression raiding (25m) guild on Skywall US server. We're looking for more to beef up our roster and get back to 25m raiding. All classes are encouraged to apply, we especially need tanks and healers.

Our current raid schedule:

Monday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
Wednesday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
Thursday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server
Sunday ~ 6:00 - 8:30pm server

If interested please apply at www.TorturedGuild.org.
Officer Battle Tags follow (but you will likely get faster response on the website as all of our officers work):
Thanthalos#1645

Thanks for reading!
Edited by Ralera on 6/15/2013 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Tanks and dps needed!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Could you post battle tags in order for potential recruits to get a hold of your officers?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Good idea, Verunax, thank you. I've edited in the only one I have currently, will add more as I get them. Potential recruits should keep in mind that if you want a faster response you should PM an officer on our website. I would recommend Leviatan or Prter because they check more often than the rest.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Verunax, mine is Thanthalos#1645. I don't have mobile chat so I am only available when online. I am getting the other's as well and will post them here. The website it likely the best place for quick questions and answers though as we check that regularly.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Tortured is recruiting again. Need everything, tanks and healers especially!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]