Warlocks, This has to stop blizzard (proof)

90 Blood Elf Paladin
check my armory, I have over 58% resilience. There is no reason why I should be hit by 180k plus any kinda of spell.

http://i.imgur.com/UUKn1.jpg

If you look close, I was hit by a 100k spell followed by a 180k spell.

Blizzard nerfs our trinkets because burst is a problem...

It takes nothing for them to just go down on the damage of actual spells and not over all damage for everyone.

BLIZZARD, INDIVIDUAL SPELLS ARE THE PROBLEM. NOT BLANKET NERFS. I'VE NEVER HIT ANYONE FOR THIS MUCH DAMAGE WITH PVP GEAR. FIX YOUR GAME PLEASE!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
We have one spell that can hit that hard that is a three second cast, takes forever to hit you and because of this reason gives you more than enough time to pop defensive cds. Funny how Warlocks can't pop offensive cds and have a flurry of instant cast attacks that will deal the same equivalent damage or more though. No we have a spell that is significantly easier to counter.

Interesting.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
You have 58% resilience, that's your problem. I have 66% resil and have never gotten hit for over 90k. You have complete !@#$ gear with no enchants and the absolute wrong gems. Learn how to play the game before you %^-*! and moan.
Edited by Malen on 1/2/2013 12:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warlock
If you let chaos bolt hit you then you deserve to die.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Nice keybinds, bro.

Must be real nice trying to hit 9 or f10 to bubble or take less magic damage, huh?
Reply Quote
lol, made my day
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
01/02/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Malen
You have 58% resilience, that's your problem. I have 66% resil and have never gotten hit for over 90k. You have complete !@#$ gear with no enchants and the absolute wrong gems. Learn how to play the game before you %^-*! and moan.
8% more reduction won't make that 180k hit do less then 90k. Sorry bro.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Rogue
Resilience VS PVP Power for how much Resilience you VS How much PVP power the Warlock has it very much doesn't matter your being hit for that much damage.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
01/07/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Rippinheadz

ppl who say this or usually idiots and only have 1 decent toon, they have no real moves so realy on FOTW to actually do any thing
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
UR KEYBINDS Y
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
I bet you 20 bucks this warlock was using the +10,000 PvP Power Trinket considering he is in Panderia.

I have a geared lock, and I have never hit someone with 58% Resilience for 180k that I can remember. Unless it was a gimmick hit (Zerking). And I can guarantee that I have never hit anyone with that much resilience with conflag for 100k+

Point being, there is more to the story than what this silly picture shows.
Edited by Ghalleon on 1/21/2013 9:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Resilience has slight diminishing returns. Also get more resilience.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Some Gladiator Boomchicken hit me with a 165k starsurge (with 66% resil).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
my warlock hits 150k chaos bolts in pve with 450 ilvl.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
12/18/2012 10:10 PMPosted by Addypally
http://i.imgur.com/UUKn1.jpg
This...this is now my wallpaper...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Nice keybinds, bro.

Must be real nice trying to hit 9 or f10 to bubble or take less magic damage, huh?

Well yeah its really easy if you have a Steelseries merc stealth. I'm not defending him, but you have no idea what his setup is.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid

OBVIOUSLY. Because... you know... it can ALWAYS be countered.
*gets blood feared*
*trinkets*
*gets Mortal Coiled, Shadowfury'd, or one of the other 2million CC's in this game*
*gets ownt by chaos bolt from 50%*

Warlock responds: "JUST COUNTER IT... AND L2P"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Actually this forum reminded me of this video I saw a year ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-Z6tfik8Bs

12/24/2012 02:09 AMPosted by Vårgulf
No we have a spell that is significantly easier to counter.

"And if anyone complains just say don't stand in it"
"And L2P'

01/02/2013 12:33 PMPosted by Malen

"Then if they complain about their damage combines with their mobility, survivability, cc, and utility"
"RESILIENCE"
"Resilience will fix it!"
Edited by Fedas on 2/8/2013 10:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

You're right, let me break that 5th fear and I'll get back to you on that.

Next, you're going to say that I have bubble...........which cuts my damage by 50% and will allow me to heal for ~50k before I oom. Your shield (can be cast while suffering from control impairing effects) gives you ~200k and Ember Tap heals for a tiny bit more than my 2 FOLs:)

Then you get 40% overall damage reduction which acts as an aura mastery at the same time, I get 40% magic resist which you can.....wait for it........fear if you don't want to deal with it.

Now you're going to say the game is not balanced around 1v1. It's hard being a warlock, I agree, you bros need a buff ;)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]