Ranting about lei shi, can you feel my pain?

90 Goblin Hunter
Hello fellow hunters, today I am saddened and enraged at the loot system in LFR. I QQ to you all because I feel like you can sympathize with my pain. So far I have killed lei shi in the vain hopes that she will drop a shiny new gun for me to place my sha gem into... instead I have been treated with around 40 bags of gold and 3 belts from this instance. Lei shi seems to have all of the upgrades I desire, for some reason... the 15% drop rate has been thoroughly unkind to me. can anyone else sympathize or am I just an unlucky hunter in terrace?

signed but neither dictated nor read,
Dreadfury

PS, what is with stacking 4 upgrades on a single boss?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter
I went all of Cata without getting a single damn drop from BH, so I know how you feel. Like, how is that even possible? Why could I hit these low probability things when it comes to winning the lotto or finding a briefcase full of diamonds?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I feel your pain, but you have to keep at it.... I understand the QQ cause I was doing it to.. But last night, I finally got the gun... Just keep going and change up the use coin speed... I use to click it right away and now I wait till about mid to lower bar and I've been getting drops.. It might be bull crap, but it's working.
Edited by Dieranged on 12/19/2012 9:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
12/19/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Dieranged
Just keep going and change up the use coin speed... I use to click it right away and now I wait till about mid to lower bar and I've been getting drops.. It might be bull crap, but it's working.

Love it, it's like wearing the same socks all baseball season :-)

Whatever works!!
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
12/19/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Shaysu
Just keep going and change up the use coin speed... I use to click it right away and now I wait till about mid to lower bar and I've been getting drops.. It might be bull crap, but it's working.

Love it, it's like wearing the same socks all baseball season :-)

Whatever works!!

Yep! My new one is holding the beer label to the TV, just like in the commerical!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Farming for this gun would be a lot easier of Lei Shi was at least semi not-infuriating with the constant immunes and crap.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
I hear ya... That damn gun is really the last raid upgrade I need from LFR. I've done some normal raids, but haven't unlocked Terrace yet. Lei Shei only ever gives me gold and broken promises.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
mhmm. 4 terror in the mists... all vendored. 9 kills in lfr total. lot of wasted coins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
12/19/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Dieranged
I use to click it right away and now I wait till about mid to lower bar and I've been getting drops.. It might be bull crap, but it's working.

Very interesting. Very, very interesting.

I actually came to the same realization about 2 weeks ago. I used to click my coins right away, and I'd get nothing. Ever.

Then one roll I was checking the dungeon journal, and I didn't get to roll until just below halfway. I won loot. So... next coin, I do the same thing. Loot again! Went on to roll a total of 6 coins in the last 2 weeks.... got loot on 5 of the 6 rolls. Coincidence? Probably. But the fact that you had the same experience is a little interesting to say the least.

edit; and yes, of course the one coin I did not win anything on.... you guessed it. Lei.
Edited by Trappz on 12/19/2012 3:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
I think she knows we are hunting her, and she knows we cant do anything when she hides... so she is hiding the loot...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I need the tier shoulders and the trinket.

She has dropped the gun twice now.

Anyone wanna trade raids?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
ill take your extra gun, and give you the 280 gold she gave me
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I think I've vendored everything she drops. Got my gun on the first drop, and recently got the trinket. Shoulders have dropped a couple times, and I even got the gun a 2nd time.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
The gun is MINE no one else is allowed to have....

No being serious i know a few people who have !@#$ luck with drops so i know how you feel.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I have killed Lei Shi 9 times so far. Up until last week, I used a coin on her every week, and last week I used 4 coins total by repeatedly queuing. On this week's kill I finally got the gun, but it took 20 rolls total.

Keep trying.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
buddy .... it will drop when you don't need it
like me spamming gear which i already have !!! 3 bows 2 heads

and goooooooooooooolds .
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]