Sounds like you lost. Sorry about that :(
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
That I did.
Edited by Unmoveabull on 12/26/2012 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
12/26/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Redz
I saw the name Reivaz and immediately wanted to hit Cloak and Vanish.

You have a very bad habit of ruining my fun. So mean. The other day when I was protecting our rare named in Lions Landing you were the only thing saving them cause you actually thought in 3 dimensions. Was a very long night for me against you and that group but I think I did ok for one lone defender against a group of *at different times 3-4 horde). the battle went on for about 3-4 hours and the groups make up changed all the time. I was really glad to see you go.

Going by my log.

Chuglar 21-20 my way
Saxo = 14-6 my way
Necrocyst = 5-2 my way
Skorchy = 5-0 my way
Rufino = 10-10 tied
Redz = 2-11 your way
Sykoman - 16-4 my way
FirstAidSpec Shaman from Malgannis that they invited over 3-0 my way.

BTW you can count on me using every single thing I could to try and get them. Including tree's, buildings, portals in obscure places, guards, named, whatever it took. My favorite was the double tree. I would start out on a lower branch and then when they all came to get me on the lower branch I would portal up to a higher branch. They made me be very creative.
Edited by Reivaz on 12/27/2012 3:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
And 2013 begins as 2012 ended. Unmoveabull dies to the superio ganker 2 times, with no portals, no trickery, just plain old butt whoopery. Though it does seem to be that you have taken your own advice and started moving in pairs with a plus one. For those like bitter bull that means 3. Nice try with the shell by the way but Goblin Glider > hardened shell amd you were trying so very hard to. So sad bitter bull.

http://tinypic.com/r/2gv1ojn/6
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
You're really just Tom Cruise.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
01/01/2013 08:20 PMPosted by Unmoveabull
You're really just Tom Cruise.

I'd be terribly insulted..
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I just figured he meant he was the Goose to my Maverick from Top Gun, as a reference to how he never survives to the end of the movie.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
01/02/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Reivaz
I just figured he meant he was the Goose to my Maverick from Top Gun, as a reference to how he never survives to the end of the movie.

yeah.

How come you won't fight me bro?
You see me, go to a tree, I come up into the tree... you fly off.

I don't get it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Death Knight
How many other horde do ya got with ya at the time cow?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
01/02/2013 09:16 PMPosted by Unmoveabull

yeah.

How come you won't fight me bro?
You see me, go to a tree, I come up into the tree... you fly off.

I don't get it.

Well there were 3-4 horde in the area at the time. Was hoping they would separate out enough for me to take the chance, and I was about to go ahead and jump you and then I heard that sound togues make when they are close, so I decided to wait for a better moment. I am sure you will figure it out that not all bait is good bait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]