[H-PVE] Ursus Minor: "Now on Break"

90 Tauren Druid
Ursus Minor is a LGBTS-friendly guild based on the bear-cub relationship.

Our goals are simple:

~To enjoy end-game content

~ To be a family

~ To enjoy laughs/humor, be "Derps" and relax, whether on Skype or Vent (Ventrillo) in raids.

What are we?
As stated before, we are an LGBTS (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Straight (added for clarity)-Friendly Casual PVE (Player Versus Enviroment) guild seeking for general recruiting, and Mists Shenanigans!

NEW!- Do you have an Age Limit?
Due to certain circumstances, our GM, Atuya has asked that any and all interested members be at least of legal age of 18 (Eighteen) to join Ursus Minor. It is only due to how... interesting and Mature our Guild chat can get, and we believe it has no place for minors. We are sorry for the inconvience.

Any Particular Areas you are from?
Some of our awesome Bears/Cubs are from the sunny continent of Australia! So we do indeed have others from that area who don't mind meeting new people and such! May even get an Aussie Raiding team if we have enough new recruits.

What's a Bear? Is it a Druid-Only guild?
A Bear, in Tactful and, Hopefully forum-appropriate fashion, is referencing to a elder male in the gay community with more "fur" so to speak, with "Cub" being a younger male, age legal, with little "fur." And to answer the second question, Nope, We like ALL classes.

How long have we been around?
Our guild has been on this server for about one and a half years, so the guild name isn't to be confused with instantanious creation due to Mists of Pandaria. Needless to say, Im pretty sure ALL of our guildies have those ever adorable Pandas.

What we do seek?
We seek friendly, mature, and likable individuals, who are interested in Casual content, such as raiding 2 nights a week, running 5 mans, and generally enjoying each other's company and helping each other achieve goals, whether cooking or an old run for transmog.

What Raiding Roles are you in need for?
As of currently, looking at our roster, our priority would be Ranged dps, heals, melee dps, tanks. Though ALL/ANY are still welcome.

What is our RP like?
We have several individuals that can and do have the capacity to RP. While we aren't RP heavy, we welcome RPers and the new splashes of color they can add to the palate of guild activities.
We have no current guild story line to say the least, but its possible should we get enough interest.

Whats our PVP like?
We have several individuals that do enjoy PVP when they do. Again, while we don't have a lot of PvPers, you can find someone to bring along to destroy the Alliance menace! While not all of our guildies can attest to even enjoying this aspect of the game, It is still something we think upon from time to time.

and finally, What is our PVE like?
Our PVE is EPIC! We fight each boss once, and it dies before us, dropping its loot. Some bosses only look at us and they run in fear, leaving their loot behind!... (Got you, didn't I?)
But to be truthful, our PVE/Raids are casual, doing content Once or Twice a week, Wednesdays after reset, and Mondays before reset to finish it off. We have been setting for 6:30 ST/Central USA time.

You ask "What does Casual mean? Why not go for Heroics?"
Well, we wish to attempt heroics, but only when Everyone desires to, and even then its not going to be [Server First: Death to the Warchief]. Our raiding goals are to bring an open mind, have Vent to listen, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Lots of wipes are expected, so please, don't come thinking we will down a boss in a single shot.

If you have any questions, or wish to know more, please feel free to contact one of our officers
Atuya, Chanken, Albericus, or Halivon (and numerous alts), through Whispers, or even a nice, friendly, in-game mail.
Edited by Chanken on 12/26/2013 7:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Ursus Minor> Raid Progression: This allows others to guage our progress and If they wish to join to attend and enjoy some nice gear.

Mogu'shan Vaults/ Normal/ 10 Man:

Stone Guard- Current best attempts puts us at 70%. Again, casual and not raiding for 4-5 months has put us off a little bit.

Feng the Accursed- N/A

Gara'jal the Spiritbinder- N/A

Spirit Kings- N/A

Elegon- N/A

"Twins"- N/A

Heart of Fear/ Normal/ 10 Man:

Imperial Vizer Zor'lok- 1% Blasted Bug just wouldnt die. We got it next time!

Blade Lord Ta'yak- N/A

Garalon: N/A

Wind Lord Mel'jarak- N/A

Amber-Shaper Un'sok-N/A

Grand Empress Shek'zeer- N/A

Terrace of Endless Spring/ Normal/ 10 Man

Protectors of the Endless- 8/21/13 8:30 Pm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cy-19svKOo&feature=youtu.be

Tsulong- Best Attempt at 8%. Will continue on Monday.

Lei Shi- N/A

Sha of Fear- N/A
Edited by Chanken on 9/5/2013 8:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<Ursus Minor> Progression:

Throne of Thunder/ 10m/ Normal

Last Stand of the Zandalari:

Jin’rokh the Breaker- ‎9/1813, ‏‎8:53 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV9m7kimI7o&feature=youtu.be

Horridon- 9/18/13 ‏‎10:18 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b9ox_xUSiY&feature=youtu.be

Council of Elders- 9/25/13 10:12 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1leldmtt6k&feature=youtu.be

Forgotten Depths:

Tortos-

Megaera-

Ji-Kun-

Halls of Flesh-Shaping:

Durumu the Forgotten-

Primordius-

Dark Animus-

Pinnacle of Storms:

Iron Qon-

Twin Consorts-

Lei Shen, The Thunder King-

Heroic Only: Ra-den-
We, at Ursus Minor, feel that we will attempt this if we attempt this, but most likely a goal to see it near the end of the expansion when Siege of Orgrimmar is nearing the final "oompfh" when the Next expac comes out.
Edited by Chanken on 9/26/2013 5:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Siege of Orgrimmar- Flexable completion/10 Man Normal

-Vale of Eternal Sorrows-

Immerseus- 14 man/ 10/16/13 7:43 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_r2VzZsI1A&feature=youtu.be Flex Vid (Norm N/A)

The Fallen Protectors- 14 man/ 10/16/13 8:17 PM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ohpR7FJ_8c&feature=youtu.be Flex Vid (Norm N/A)

Norushen- 14 man/ 11/11/13 8:30 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_bHD9afGsQ&feature=youtu.be on Flex =N/A

Sha of Pride- 14 man/ 11/25/13 9:28 PM (Vid soon to follow.) =N/A

-Gates of Retribution-

Galakras- 75%=N/A

Iron Juggernaut- N/A=N/A

Kor'Kron Dark Shaman- N/A=N/A

General Nazgrim- N/A=N/A

-The Underhold-

Malkorok- N/A=N/A

Spoils of Pandaria- N/A=N/A

Thok The Bloodthirsty- N/A=N/A

-Downfall-

Siegecrafter Blackfuse- N/A=N/A

Paragons of The Klaxxi- N/A=N/A

Garrosh Hellscream- N/A=N/A
Edited by Chanken on 12/4/2013 6:33 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
News: Plans to begin raiding once more are underway. Were looking to try our hands at MSV by mid January. Still looking for healers and DpS.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I can get behind this guild!
Reply Quote
63 Pandaren Monk
Björn came... from behind!

More seriously. Yes! Bears make everything better. Scientific fact.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Björn came... from behind!

More seriously. Yes! Bears make everything better. Scientific fact.

Bears are awesome. Druid Or panda aside of course.
Promise, Were all very friendly.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
*Blue Exclamation Mark Appears Overhead*
Looking For more horde side peeps wishing to experience content with a mature, fun group who joke around about "Surviving Impale, and You: A raiders guide to playing a Paladin Tank."
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Very laid back guild. Fun to raid with. Recommend for good times and chilling. :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
12/30/2012 10:42 AMPosted by Ainra
Very laid back guild. Fun to raid with. Recommend for good times and chilling. :)

Thanks for the feedback. We try to have fun with our runs and allow people to see the content instead of the LFR quality.

Were going to attempt MSV (Mogu'shan Vaults for the non term savvy raiders) this friday (hopefully work allowing) at 630 pm ST. We still have a couple slots open for healers and dps if any would like to join
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Change your damn raiding times! I demand you accommodate a single individual!

No but good luck on Friday, Guardians is kind of an awful first fight to start out on.
Reply Quote
48 Worgen Mage

No but good luck on Friday, Guardians is kind of an awful first fight to start out on.

Especially when it's Cobalt Mines, Chains, and Amythyst Pools, BLueeehhhhgghghg
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Especially when it's Cobalt Mines, Chains, and Amythyst Pools, BLueeehhhhgghghg

Lmao.. yuep. We should definately do that Nico! Thanks! XD
Nah. Trust me, When you get the chance to come on our USUAL Mon and Wed, we have a lot of fun and we generally get GOOD pugs. The friday is sadly due to my own rl work schedule which is generally 12 hour shifts 5 days a week, 4 pm to 4 am. And its the only day I really get to raid, since one of our tanks works on Saturday.

@Tyr When I went in bare LFR MSV ilvl gear, I thought Pools, Jade Aoe, and mines F-in hurt, But apparently My friend tells me when Jasper's up, just stick with your buddy the entire fight.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ursus Minor Still LFM for Mists fun and craziness
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Daily bump for getting more interested people, either for guild invites or running content.
and heres hoping my work will be merciful for letting us do MSV tommorrow!
Reply Quote
72 Worgen Priest
In before Alamo.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Huh, I had no idea this was a thing.

/supportbump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/03/2013 11:56 AMPosted by Ephraim
In before Alamo.

Huh, I had no idea this was a thing.

/supportbump

Thanks for the support. I really should get my guild, wack them about the back of the head and say "Yo.. go here.. bump this. I can only do this once a day in my personal views of bumping my guild thread."
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hi Friends.
Look at your Raid, now back to mine.
Now back to your raid, Now back to mine.
Sadly, Your raid isn't mine.
But if you gquit and joined ours, it could be.

Log on Vent, listen up.
Hear that buttery smooth voice?
Thats your raid leader, saying everything in a voice that would make men go gay, and women's privates spontaneously com-bust.

What is on your character?
HOLY SH*T! THEY'RE EPICS!
Does your raid have fun to get those epics? I didn't think so...
Im on a Life-Binder's Handmaiden... YAH!

-Had a bit too much fun making a joke recuritment but still, works as a bump.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]