[H-PVE] Ursus Minor: "Now on Break"

90 Goblin Rogue

/pat~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

/pat~

I have been patted. The campaign to collect more friendly awesome people continues!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woo... Made it to page two, and have gotten multiple requests.... Diz Preazes me ~<3

Heres hoping to a successful MSV run on Friday.

Ursus Minor still looking for competent raiders or those who are willing to learn and listen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The daily request of
"Ursus Minor: Looking for mature, friendly players who want to kill bosses and get phat purple loot at a casual pace!"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Looking for healers and Dps for our second attempt at Stone Guard, Feng the Accursed, and Gara'jal. Mail or whisper any member of Ursus Minor and ask to speak to Chanken, Albericus, or Atuya.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The usual once a day of looking for people to join the awesomeness, that is Ursus Minor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Tonight will be our second attempt at MSV normal. Heres hoping we can overcome the painful obstacle that is Stone Guard.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
All of my !@#$ those dogs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/11/2013 01:39 PMPosted by Zekeal
All of my !@#$ those dogs.

Ill be quite honest,
Blizz made one of the hardest fights as a first raid boss for this tier. But None the less, after not raiding for about 4 months, I say getting to 70% on Stone Guard first group of attempts is good progress IMHO. Tanks just needed a reworking of their movement and such.

Still looking for nice experienced healers and DPS for our Raid team.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ahh... good old daily notice of looking for casual people wishing to have some fun this tier.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
So much killing, so little time.
Come join the killing of big dragons, and Evil Klaxxi and "Slickie" Men and bad Hozen.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ahhh that fresh after reset bump lookin for more awesome people to join us.
Edited by Chanken on 1/15/2013 1:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Just got a new recruit yesterday while I was exploring LFR. A nice bump in hopes more will come and see.
Edited by Chanken on 1/16/2013 4:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
<3 Much love. We need more love.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
<3 Much love. We need more love.

Plenty of it you shall find here madam. Come join us! ~<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
heres hoping we shall reach the third page. And here hoping to another successful MSV run tommorrow.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
All the love for this guild and Chanken. <3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Bumping for pages!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
All the love for this guild and Chanken. <3

01/18/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Natain
Bumping for pages!

Ahh 'lorian.. one of the best rogues Ive ever seen... and Natain, our newest recruit posting in our page to help get more fun people... Diz preazes me... ~<3

See, friends. Come join the fun that is Ursus Minor~
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yes, another daliy bump for joining a fun relaxed guild who raid and enjoy our wipes with great stride. Still looking for about 2 more people to fill our raid team, preferably heals with DPS OS, and a tank class, like a warrior/dk/monk/druid/paladin with a DPS with a tank or heals OS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]