[H-PVE] Ursus Minor: "Now on Break"

90 Tauren Druid
Currently still need a
Healer with DPS OS
Tank Class with a dps/heals OS
PST or mail in game.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Woot. already at page 3. and have gotten more whispers to ask to join. This thread rocks! ~<3
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The daily post of wanting to find more people. We promise, we dont bite, and our turnover rate of either losing or removing people is about... 5-6 since I joined almost a year ago.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/23/2013 10:50 AMPosted by Foxéye
Bump

Yay! ~<3

Still looking for more people to join our weekly ventures into the Pandarian Raids.

FOR AZEROTH!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Yet another person has succumbed to the Furry temptation that is bears. Come join us!
*offers Kool-Aid*
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The usual Daily bump to the front to seek interested parties to join our fun and interesting family.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Heres hoping to a good clear as we use LFR to clear our crap and get some epics to help in our progress.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Are you sure you have ALL the bears? All of them?!

You can't have our Bear. Ok? :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Are you sure you have ALL the bears? All of them?!

You can't have our Bear. Ok? :)

I wouldnt Dream of taking your bear from you. Im much happier when they join us completely voluntarily of their own free will. But hes welcome, as are you, to join our ventures into the raids of pandaria, as your experience will be most helpful! ~<3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
All the love for this guild and Chanken. <3

01/18/2013 03:02 AMPosted by Natain
Bumping for pages!

Ahh 'lorian.. one of the best rogues Ive ever seen... and Natain, our newest recruit posting in our page to help get more fun people... Diz preazes me... ~<3

See, friends. Come join the fun that is Ursus Minor~

You are too kind. <3

BUMP! :D
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Ahhh.. Another person inquired about us last night. It always seems to be when Im killing crap in LFR, but My forum posts work, so dis preazes me greatly. Another bump, for great justice.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Who doesn't like furry bear druids? I know I do, come get some /pats....
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
01/30/2013 09:04 AMPosted by Ganima
Who doesn't like furry bear druids? I know I do, come get some /pats....

Ironically I think we have more paladins and warriors! XD

"You require more Fur."

Daily shameless bump for luring more and more people!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The usual bump. Little later then I would like, but hey... Im fine with it so long as a day has passed.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Bump for tauren and pandas that make the place fuzzy!
Edited by Natain on 2/3/2013 3:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/03/2013 03:32 AMPosted by Natain
Bump for tauren and pandas that make the place fuzzy!

I think trolls are fuzzy... but that works.
Damn chrome just wont open up so back to using firefox for now. Anyways Daily bump of looking for more people.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
01/27/2013 12:46 AMPosted by Chanken
The usual Daily bump to the front to seek interested parties to join our fun and interesting family.
It seems as if some poor fool mistakenly hit the report button... touche. I didn't see anything in regards to raid times listed though... not that I've the ilvl anyways atm.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/03/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Raheya
It seems as if some poor fool mistakenly hit the report button... touche. I didn't see anything in regards to raid times listed though... not that I've the ilvl anyways atm.

Well darn, Could have sworn I put in times, But as of currently we raid 6:30 pm server time (us central) on fridays. Once my work schedule evens out, then well proceed to our usual times on MON/WED at 6:30 pm.

If anything about the Item level, just give a couple good runs through heroics/valor pieces. Though I sincerely bless you as I seem to get nothing on my OWN paladin >.<
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Blasted Chrome. I dont like firefox. Y U DO DIS TO MEEE!!!!

Anyways looking for more people to join our insanity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]