[H-PVE] Ursus Minor: "Now on Break"

90 Tauren Death Knight
The Daily Moo

Page 4 yay!
Edited by Natain on 2/6/2013 3:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Evicting Chanken from daily bumps and replacing him with myself.

I decree page 4 be mine to bump!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
You guys seem fun. One question:

How open are you to a casual player who has an ever-changing schedule? As in, my schedule changes weekly so I will only know if I can make raids a few days ahead of time. I am very active when I can be online.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight

How open are you to a casual player who has an ever-changing schedule? As in, my schedule changes weekly so I will only know if I can make raids a few days ahead of time. I am very active when I can be online.

Speaking on behalf of experience (having a schedule that doesn't fit with mainstream time), the guild doesn't mind how your schedule takes you. As quoted from the main post..

"We seek friendly, mature, and likable individuals, who are interested in Casual content, such as raiding 2 nights a week, running 5 mans, and generally enjoying each other's company and helping each other achieve goals, whether cooking or an old run for transmog."

If you fit this, then you should be more than welcome. It's pretty laid back. Very fun too!

However, unless you've already done it, ask an officer like Chanken in game. He doesn't bite!
Edited by Natain on 2/8/2013 7:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Im going to fix this blasted browser problem, but anyways So long as you tell us Mowgli, Its perfectly fine. Im making plans to have the schedule rearranged back to Mon and Wed. Please give one of us a holler in game ^^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Daily bump of LF people to enjoy our raiding team. Still need Healers and DPS And looking to get back to our Mon and Wed schedule.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Good News everyone, Weve got about 3 more people, and Ive managed to get some nice experienced people to help make the runs easier. Soon, the bears will claim MSV for our very own... MWAHAHAHAHAAAHAA!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The daily bump to bring in more people. Promise... we dont bite... much.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Ursus Minor: Smarter than the average raider. I hope.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/12/2013 09:30 PMPosted by Natain
Ursus Minor: Smarter than the average raider. I hope.

huehuehue.... Remind me to tell you about that one Paladurr tank who got oneshot... by Impale on Madness... at 35% nerfed DS....

Albericus still smiles and chuckles about that. One of the better paladin tanks, he is.

Anyways, looking for people in preparation for next patch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Daily bump for looking for more people.

Another note, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
The usual bump for more people. Good News will be we will perhaps beginning our Mon and Wed runs once again, for people interested in experiencing content before "Throne of Thunder/ToT"
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
we need some alliance up in here

*plants alliance banner on Chanken's shoulderpad*

much better
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we need some alliance up in here

*plants alliance banner on Chanken's shoulderpad*

much better

Sadly friend, Im one of the few guildies who plays alliance on THIS server, but im fine with this. XD But daily bump to once again begin our runs on mon and wed!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Jeese. It sucks not having chrome which brings me here, but I digress...

Bump for more people to join. Were looking to get into high gear come 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Launching thread to page 1! Away!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
02/21/2013 11:48 PMPosted by Natain
Launching thread to page 1! Away!

Took the words right out of my mouth, she did.

Anyways, looking for a Healer and dps for our runs. Any class, any spec combo so long as its heals/dps.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Horray for exhaustion and forgetting to do the daily bump.

still looking for new people to enjoy. we gained three alliance just this past week that are looking to enjoy raiding with us beginning next patch.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
Polar bears are more than welcome bump
Edited by Natain on 2/26/2013 11:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]