CRZ Wintergrasp and Tol Barad

100 Orc Warrior
Give me some alliance to fight!

Cross realm zone these please!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Not sure it would work well seeing how you would be winning WG and TB for your server...as well as someone elses server as well.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
12/21/2012 10:26 AMPosted by Shâd
Not sure it would work well seeing how you would be winning WG and TB for your server...as well as someone elses server as well.

You would have a battle group that compete for WG and TB at the same time.

Ie 5-6 servers balanced to have a 50-50 alliance horde and mix of pvp and non pvp servers would make up a single group. Anyone from those servers would q for the same TB or WG and the winner effecting the horde/alliance status of all TBs and WBs in the group.

Groups could be rebalanced on a regular basis to make sure 1 faction doesnt dominate a group by switching servers between groups to balance numbers. The number of servers in a group would be based on having a near full to full battleground without having large groups of people being left out.
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Mage
Ironic that the best thing CRZ could be used for being Wintergrasp and Tol Barad....Blizzard chooses NOT to do so.

Simply inconceivable.
Reply Quote
95 Human Paladin
I would love to see this in place.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
As I already stated, how would you like if your realm had no interest in Tb and a pvp heavy realm constantly controlled TB on your realm? So for example I'm on Bleeding Hollow and say...Kil"jaeden always won TB...so they would control TB on their server and ours. Its a stupid idea.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
As I already stated, how would you like if your realm had no interest in Tb and a pvp heavy realm constantly controlled TB on your realm? So for example I'm on Bleeding Hollow and say...Kil"jaeden always won TB...so they would control TB on their server and ours. Its a stupid idea.

It wouldnt just be bleeding hollow and kil'jaeden in a group you would have another pvp heavy realm to balance the horde alliance ratio. As i said before if horde is constantly winning both TB and WG one of the horde servers may be swaped with a less active horde server or a alliance swaped with a more active server to try and keep it about even. No it will never be a perfect horde win 50% of the time but its better than alot of servers that only have 1 faction win every time.

How does it feel to control TB so often that horde never show up to contend it. It makes it a 10 min dont go afk and you get a few hundred honor. I dont want to walk in knowing i will win every time i want to fight for faction control.
Reply Quote
93 Undead Priest
LNC
I would be fine with this.

It's often 5v5 or less on Area 52.

But the problem is how do you manage the raid instance? It's only open to the winners. Honestly with Blizzard's mentality, I could see them just opening the raid instances to everyone after that xpac has finished.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warrior
i'd love to see this, make it reward conquest points too

now it's just a deserted battlefield

also could do something with former pvp zones like halaa and plaguelands
Edited by Panzergnome on 2/24/2013 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
ya they need a face lift blizz
put the maps back to work...give them the xrealm pizzazz

thumbs up houston!
good job!
Edited by Imback on 2/24/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Mage
02/24/2013 07:49 PMPosted by Xista
But the problem is how do you manage the raid instance? It's only open to the winners

The same way it does now. If alliance win than any ones servers link to that group become alliance and they have access to the raid/dailies until the next battle. Hence the need to have groups fairly even in terms of faction participation.

Not that the raids see that much action these days anyway

On a slightly related note vehicles and turret damage to players needs to be looks at. WG being a lvl 80 zone the damage from turrets is minimal on players and you can destroy vehicles quickly solo.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]