[A]-Xanijh Recruiting

90 Night Elf Druid
Xanijh is recruiting. Come check us out! – Xanijh (www.xanijh.com)

We are an adult (21+) L25 Alliance raiding and achievement guild. We’re raiders, achievement junkies, and raiding achievement junkies and always looking for more to join us! We've been raiding and downing bosses on Arygos for over three years and have no plans to stop anytime soon.

We run a 10-man progression raid Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday 9:00PM-11:30PM EST (server). We always have fun, but we take seriously making the most of our raiding time. We expect raiders to be on time and well prepared. We do not have strict attendance requirements, but encourage people that want to regularly raid to be available at least 85% of the time. We target a team of 12 raiders at any given time to allow for absences due to real life. Real life has crept in for a couple of our raiders so we are actively recruiting to fill one, possibly two spots. Our needs are
Tank – Low
DPS – Medium
Healer – High (ideally non-Druid with a DPS offspec)
Applications from all are welcome as roster needs do change from time to time.

On off nights we run alt raids, heroics, challenge modes or old content for achieves, transmog and legendaries. We just finished helping one member get Shadowmourne on an alt and are working on Val’anyr for another.

All of our members are adults (mostly 25-45) and when hard pressed we act like it. We pride ourselves on being zero-drama and take that very seriously. We recognize added drama does not equal added fun. We laugh at each other, laugh at ourselves and cheer when we down a new boss or get a new achievement.

If this sounds like a guild you want to be part of, venture over to www.xanijh.com take a look around and then apply or whisper Thorizan in game.
Edited by Thorizan on 3/14/2013 11:17 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
Here is a funny story. I ran into Antrel a few weeks ago in Dalaran, and I used to be on this server, and a member of a former guild this one broke off of (Dignitas). (Actually, he ran into me, he /t me cause he recognized me)

So, hi to everyone, and especially the elder bro, Marzen, if he is not AFK.

For a group of awesome folks that I still remember, and have a special MMO place (in my heart) here is a bump for you.

- Krysdavar
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Still looking to add one or two regulars to the raid team.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
if you love to !@#$, would you say that you had a %^-*ing problem?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Currently looking for an additional healer, ideally a holy paladin or possibly a disc priest!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]