The next assassination game begins soon...

...and as such, I look to Ysondre for recommendations. What would you like to see, and what elements would you like included? I will take all your advice into consideration, and hope to see a fun season of bloody barbarous death.

Let's aim for early January.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I'm down for classic assassination and letting people choose their replacements.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/23/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Jimmihendrix
I'm down for classic assassination and letting people choose their replacements.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight

I support this idea.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
the naming of the pets thing added some incentive to add to participation, but it was left at the honor system and pets weren't actually named most of the time.

*Takarita posted a screenshot of me dead, and honestly, i didn't actually name my pet, i just never got around to it and i hardly use my pets so it just kinda didn't happen.

What if instead of having our victims name pets after us, we name pets after our victim (bragging rights and we can personally show off our personal bests) and then posted the screenshot of our pet and the corpse of the person it's named after?

IE I kill Takarita and name my pet after her, and post my screenshot of my pet next to Taka's corpse.

I use taka as an example, because she likes to be in groups and play hard-to-get in an attempt to impress her 'friends', but manage to find her alone and in a 1 on 1 situation and she's easier than the girl in the apartment next to me.

I'm talking about ganking of course..

I've never been max level during one of these.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
12/23/2012 10:09 PMPosted by Unclehare
I've never been max level during one of these.

You missed the best.
Reply Quote
Never been on the list before yet helped alot on killing the targets :o!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Hunter

manage to find her alone and in a 1 on 1 situation and she's easier than the girl in the apartment next to me.

You've never 1v1'd me darlin...i think i'd be able to give a good fight :)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/25/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Takarita
You've never 1v1'd me darlin...i think i'd be able to give a good fight :)

its a date then.

You have my number, i don't think i've texted you back in a while.
Reply Quote
OMG! Can I play tooooooooo! <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175358017?page=9

Win?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/4175358017?page=9

Win?
LMAO the last post on that thread was the death of Zeichen. XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/02/2013 08:17 AMPosted by Shrøøm

ohhhh the memories
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
01/02/2013 11:32 AMPosted by Taelo

ohhhh the memories
yea, they were lots of fun
Reply Quote
I fear the trials and tribulations of Azeroth have taken their toll on this hunter's schedule, and I am no longer able to dutifully carry out this next season of the assassination game. Alas, my assassin protector is also unable to administer this season, as he is bad and should feel bad.

I made a promise, and it will be kept. For this reason, I am in search of a surrogate. This person must be awesome and fair in all measures, and judicious in his or her exercise of authority. Horde or Alliance, it can be taxing.

I am looking for suggestions and recommendations. You cannot recommend yourself or an alt, and you should genuinely believe the character-person nominated can administer a season of assassination the realm will not soon forget. You can message me in-game as well - it makes no difference.

I will provide the gold and TCG prize codes (they will be sweet, new season coming out too) to the selected administrator after vetting, and I know it will be an awesome season. Ysondre is the finest server and deserves no less. That being said, nominate away.

Please put thought into your choice. Please tell your friends that aren't active on the forums to swing by, or to message me. I'd like to have the season set up within the next week or two, tops. I will take all suggestions into account, and I know many of you and that will surely be taken in to consideration. Also.............HAVE FUN!!!
Edited by Arar on 1/13/2013 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
This saddens me, but I am willing to carry this on.
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Shaman
Gandalug is the obvious choice, if he is willing.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
01/13/2013 06:46 AMPosted by Arar
This person must be awesome and fair in all measures, and judicious in his or her exercise of authority.

Harrowmont.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
01/23/2013 03:21 PMPosted by Vydia
This person must be awesome and fair in all measures, and judicious in his or her exercise of authority.

Harrowmont.

You flatter me, alas, I would be willing, it would be glorious to see such an event from a different perspective.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]