Transfers LFM for weekend raiding!

90 Human Paladin
Title says it. Two players are looking to transfer over here to Kul Tiras in hopes of starting up a weekend raiding guild (Sat and Sun nights).

If you or anyone you know are interested, hit me up in game (fm_staind66@hotmail.com) and let me know.

We're looking for individuals who are willing to listen to directions, learn their class/role/strats, theorycraft, and make the raid times on time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Just to add, we obviously aren't on Kul Tiras right this moment. We're testing the waters in a few realms to see where we can find the interest and players for weekend raiding. Hopefully there will be some interest here, because I've made an alt on KT, and am already enjoying the player base.

Our plans are to server transfer to a medium pop PVE realm, where the overall progression meets our current needs. This isn't for a grab at any "Server First"s, nor on titles of being the best of the least progressed (I had a few more offensive ways of putting that, but I think I'll leave them outta the forums ;P).

We're looking for a group of good people to start raiding together, having a good time together, and clearing content together. We both enjoy playing this game, and relish in some of our memories and victories of our past guilds. With that, LFM for WEEKEND RAIDING!
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Korgath Scum.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/27/2012 01:31 AMPosted by Jessrabbit
Korgath Scum.

o.0

Nice to meet you, too!
/greet

I've only been on Korgath for the past 2 months or so... So don't hold it against me ^.^
Edited by Nuliea on 12/27/2012 3:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]