Guardian trinket dilemma

90 Troll Druid
So i'm having a dilemma...

Right now im using the Niuzao trinket plus LFR bottle of infinite stars.

Both trinkets from dominance offensive and shado-pan look interesting, but i also would like to keep my valor for item upgrades.. Would it be better for me to upgrade niuzao, or grab shado-pan, or grab dominance offensive to replace the bottle of infinite stars? I know they have different purposes, but 3200~ valor is a lot of points that could be spent on 4~ item upgrades (Which i do have yet to find heroic items to use it on.. my pants are already fully upgraded, might upgade tier pieces since i prob won't replace my 4piece reg with non-tier heroic.

So, thoughts?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Get the trinket from the Dominance Offensive, or just wait for a Terror.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Terror that good compared to stuff of nightmares? For heroic progression of course.

Whats the word on BiS trinkets anyways? Excluding fights that favor stam... I really like the 1min cooldown trinkets like DMF which is quite a lot of dodge almost always ready to be used, but can't deny the other trinket's raw strenght since DMF trinket is only 476 ilevel...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Right now I have the lfr terror and bottle, but I've been switching out the bottle for the old brewfest crit one. Seems the extra crit/ap was nicer over the mastery/haste. But I am interested in what most guardians are running with now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
Terror that good compared to stuff of nightmares? For heroic progression of course.

Whats the word on BiS trinkets anyways? Excluding fights that favor stam... I really like the 1min cooldown trinkets like DMF which is quite a lot of dodge almost always ready to be used, but can't deny the other trinket's raw strenght since DMF trinket is only 476 ilevel...

"Best" is a relative term when it comes to trinkets. What do you need? More Dodge? More RPS? More DPS?

Dodge is only really comparable to Mastery - as both of them have the problem that they are pretty useless in some encounters. RPS trinkets are a better investment from a economical perspective since they are good for everything.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
"Best" is a relative term when it comes to trinkets. What do you need? More Dodge? More RPS? More DPS?

Dodge is only really comparable to Mastery - as both of them have the problem that they are pretty useless in some encounters. RPS trinkets are a better investment from a economical perspective since they are good for everything.

I love/hate that I'm always asking you the hard stuff, but since you're the theory crafter....how do we know when we have enough RPS?....Can we have enough...RPS??? will we ever have enough rps?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
CFT
12/28/2012 03:16 AMPosted by Nexian
will we ever have enough rps?

You have have "enough" RPS to do certain things, but not everything. Of course, we want to do everything ^.^ - so no.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]