Rated Battlegrounds

90 Human Warrior
I'm looking to create a team for rated battlegrounds on this server. You must have 1800+ achievement on your character for rated battlegrounds. I'm not worried about CR , since its hard to get a high CR on this server.

-Only Rbg achievement will count, arena achievements do not suffice.

-Must have vent or Skype depending on what the general consensus is. ( maybe even mumble if need be )

- Must have At least ALL dreadful gear, and minimum 6000 resil

- Must have a working mic.

Add me to FL / message me if interested / leave a message here. i Will be asking for the achievements for every member in it

If you have any other questions just let me know!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
12/27/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Nerih
You must have 1800+ achievement on your character for rated battlegrounds.

Damn, one more for the mount
Reply Quote
Ok, here's a list of what I found wrong about this post:

1) You're barely 1800 yourself, haven't passed 1550 in arenas.
2) The best pvp'ers on this realm are 2200 in arena, but not in RBG's.
3) Your gear is incredibly subpar for it being this late into the season, lacking enchants as well.
4) Don't even have a pvp weapon, showing a complete lack of interest in pvp, and also not qualifying for the standards you set (Must have all Dreadful or higher).
5) Elemental Force on a 2h for a warrior? Get Windsong if you're too cheap for Landslide.
6) Minimum 6000 resil? In other words, have your gear or better? Seeing as you have 6068...

TL:DR this post, and it's poster, are a joke. You want to get carried by 1800+ players, despite being undergeared and from what I can only assume, underskilled.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior

3) Your gear is incredibly subpar for it being this late into the season, lacking enchants as well.
4) Don't even have a pvp weapon, showing a complete lack of interest in pvp, and also not qualifying for the standards you set (Must have all Dreadful or higher).
5) Elemental Force on a 2h for a warrior? Get Windsong if you're too cheap for Landslide.
6) Minimum 6000 resil? In other words, have your gear or better? Seeing as you have 6068...

TL:DR this post, and it's poster, are a joke. You want to get carried by 1800+ players, despite being undergeared and from what I can only assume, underskilled.

Before you try insulting me on my criteria, i basically asked for people to be where i am or higher. All the criteria, i listed i meet, you insulting me and calling me a joke for asking people be at least to their is just sad. Why can't i expect people to be at least at this point ?? And how am i unskilled if i am at that same level in RBGS, i don't arena, it isnt my thing so congrats for looking like an arrogant !@# when all i said was people to be at least at my level which isnt hard to get since it takes about two days worth of farming. not much to ask.

TL:DR - stop being a prick if i meet my own criteria
Reply Quote

Before you try insulting me on my criteria, i basically asked for people to be where i am or higher. All the criteria, i listed i meet, you insulting me and calling me a joke for asking people be at least to their is just sad. Why can't i expect people to be at least at this point ?? And how am i unskilled if i am at that same level in RBGS, i don't arena, it isnt my thing so congrats for looking like an arrogant !@# when all i said was people to be at least at my level which isnt hard to get since it takes about two days worth of farming. not much to ask.

TL:DR - stop being a prick if i meet my own criteria

BET YOU WONT HIT HIM
Reply Quote
Someone got maaaaad because they haven't bought the [Logick] skill yet. Lawl.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
In all seriousness though, why would you bother shooting for 1800 without a pvp weapon? I get that the 1600 kids are still pushover retards, but at least they'll have their extra 4-5k pvp power.

At least half assedly gear yourself when you want to half assedly play the game.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Oh yeah, and the only time Anvilmar had a decent team was under Shinzon, which floated around 1950 at best and had some of the better players on the server. Doubt you'll be able to break 1200 with the mouthbreathers that pvp here :(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
12/28/2012 09:04 AMPosted by Badglad
the only time Anvilmar had a decent team was under Shinzon, which floated around 1950

US-Anvilmar : Where pvp goes to die
Reply Quote
12/28/2012 09:43 AMPosted by Brotato
the only time Anvilmar had a decent team was under Shinzon, which floated around 1950

US-Anvilmar : Where pvp goes to die

Not true. Looks like we'll have 3 people getting Gladiator this season, ranked #6 on our battlegroup.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ZLEG IS MY !@#$%
Reply Quote
That guy called Swifty? He's the real Swifty.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
I'll do rbgs. I'm not as skilled as our top tier players, Danget or Gillun,but ill try my best.
Edited by Rumpleminze on 12/29/2012 12:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]