Hey Alter Ego/random Alliance at half hill

90 Orc Hunter
are you all as pathetic as Psy?

Well I should apologize I did not come here to trash talk.....there really is no need. I mean really lol, look at you guys. There's no need to make fun of people that can only kill people afk and 86 alts.

BTW thanks for the kills. It's like pvp only we don't have to try kill you.
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
career high of 1550 in two's talking pvp trash, yup, that's bloodscalp.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Really,

Your only sad attempt is poking fun of my distaste for arenas 2/10. You may now go back to licking the windows.
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
all your pvp achievements suck, still no room to talk
Reply Quote
Why are you complaining? So pointless -___-
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
he's mad
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
AWWW poor baby is mad just call in your hacker friend clop like all you horde do :P l2pvp
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
but.. but.. pvp isn't fair unless they can gang up on us... stupid overpopulated horde server
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
LOL yeah you kill 1 horde and they call in 5 to kill you and they still come out with 2 alive
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
LOL you can call it what you like but it is regularly three of us killing 4-5 of you. Suck less
Reply Quote
01/01/2013 11:11 PMPosted by Scheut
but it is regularly three of us killing 4-5 of you. Suck less

So what's this 7 people from Unrivaled vs. us 4? And is that three healers I see, or just two? Either way, you're wrong :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
everyone cries over the same thing.. deal with it, it's life.. i came from Darkspear where you couldn't move an inch without 10 alliance gang banging you.. if you dislike the fact that horde populates here, move.. but don't act like your the victim of a crime.. because alliance do the same or worse on other servers too..
Reply Quote
4 Draenei Mage
01/02/2013 01:46 AMPosted by Gromrar
everyone cries over the same thing.. deal with it, it's life.. i came from Darkspear where you couldn't move an inch without 10 alliance gang banging you.. if you dislike the fact that horde populates here, move.. but don't act like your the victim of a crime.. because alliance do the same or worse on other servers too..

It started with a horde (who are far more populated than alliance) crying, read harder.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Actually you should read harder. I am sure I was laughing not crying.

Clearly you can not add myself, Handbanna, and Wellsdaddy make three, with pav there for about a total of 30 minutes. Let's see you guys had hunter, dk, rogue, yourself, and a lock. Even if we had Pav all night that is still 4 on 5 and some of our guys have 0 pvp gear. 0
Reply Quote
Apparently we're all !@#$%ing about the same damn thing so let's all just stay quiet and enjoy being 4v1'd and just laugh and giggle at the fun times on WoW. :D
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
What an embarrassment of a thread. Why do I still check these forums? So boring.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
I rarely drop by to check these forums anymore due to the lack of activity but was glad that I did today. Noticing the 100s of bodies around half hill last night, Plastered and I stopped in to see what was going on to see 4 allies pretty much owning horde players. Joining the fun in our pve gear turned out to be a mistake since it seemed these allies were not complete noobs like most of the ones we face on badscalp and we were legitimately killed. Realizing we might not be able kill 2v4 completely blindfolded, we opened up our eyes and all of the sudden they all ran off for the night. Always love some world pvp, and will decide to frequent half hill more often from now on. Look forward to ending some more peoples night.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
aww poor auxilarry members have to whisper in game and talk !@#$ then ignore you wow get a life %^-*!es and cry less you dont want to pvp then get off this server its called a pvp server for a reason
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
12/30/2012 01:52 AMPosted by Illadown
career high of 1550 in two's talking pvp trash, yup, that's bloodscalp.

Yep posting on a low level alt because nobody likes you or takes you seriously, Yep that's a coward.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
12/31/2012 09:46 PMPosted by Selìa
AWWW poor baby is mad just call in your hacker friend clop like all you horde do :P l2pvp

I don't know about the TC, but I know I have lots of fun killing Alter Ego. Heck just 2 days Ago I killed a little gnome mage and stole his rare kill while doing Golden Lotus dailies. Then later that night I killed an Alter Ego warlock trying to kill Kurr, and stole his rare kill. BTW Grinder the pet, DID DROP for me. Thank you Alter Ego for being good sports and dying at my hands.

Personally, I like that Alter Ego brings the conflict, it's great on Bloodscalp. If only HH would remember their roots and start bringing the pain train back. There has been a great absence in Trolling PvP since NoMaam left. I'm happy Alter Ego took the roll.

BTW, when bad Hordies complain about your pvp escapades, you know you're doing a good job stimulating the PvP content.

On a parting note, I look forward to killing more of you while rare farming, so when you have only 20% left on your rare, be sure to look to the skies, because D2 is ready to drop in and piss you off, and steal your rare loots :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]