<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

Hi! I'm the GM of Distinct Advantage, I enjoy running a guild/community and taking on the "leader" role, you meet a lot of really cool people that you otherwise wouldn't have had the chance to. But less about me, and more about the guild.

Distinct Advantage was formed on 3/27/12, we are 2 years old, and we've grown a LOT since then. We have guild repairs which increase once you get promoted in the guild, we have a guild bank with 7 tabs, which you will gain access to each one as you get promoted in the guild. We have a helpful community, and we also have a strict drama free policy (which actually gets enforced). We all play to have fun, learn, and improve.

We're currently recruiting for a raid team, and I'm constantly looking for way to improve the raiding experience in my guild, it's hard to recruit on Thrall with this many guilds around, if you have a guild/group that's breaking up, or you're a raid leader looking to start a team, this is could quite possibly be your go-to guild.

Now that you get the basic idea of my guild, and what we're about, let me tell you what you need to have to be able to join, and how you go about joining, it's fairly simple. First, what we're looking for in you: A positive attitude, who's willing to learn, take suggestions and listen to feedback, as stated before, if you're somebody who loves drama, this is not a guild for you. Sorry!

Now, onto how you can join, there are a lot of ways, so here it goes. First, you can post here on the forums, you can message me in-game, you can message any of my members in-game, or you can request to join the guild through Blizzard's "Guild Finder" system in-game. I urge you all to at least give us a try, nobody says you have to stay, but if you decide you're leaving, please let me know why so I can improve the way I run things! That's my post, thanks for reading!
Edited by Kågome on 8/23/2014 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
;
Edited by Irönfist on 1/4/2013 4:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
Thanks Iron. :)
Reply Quote
Bump
Edited by Kågome on 2/27/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/31/2012 12:07 PMPosted by Kågome
Huh? I thought everybody knew this by now, I'm not "Creations".

Kagome!! I'll save you!... unless this isn't the Kagome from Inuyasha >.> then nvm and ignore me XD
Reply Quote
12/31/2012 08:59 PMPosted by Wildkill
Kagome!! I'll save you!... unless this isn't the Kagome from Inuyasha >.> then nvm and ignore me XD

LOL.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/31/2012 11:48 PMPosted by Kågome

LOL.

:O
Reply Quote
Bump.
Reply Quote
^^
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
^
Edited by Kågome on 2/27/2013 3:50 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bumppp
Reply Quote
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
bump for druid sexiness
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 05:30 PMPosted by Starbúck
bump for druid sexiness

Lmao.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
:( Starbucks I came to this thread to say something along those lines to :( meanie
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 08:55 PMPosted by Kasumî
:( Starbucks I came to this thread to say something along those lines to :( meanie

LOL thanks. ^_^
Reply Quote
Bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]