<Distinct Advantage> Accepting ALL Players!

90 Orc Death Knight
sup!
Edited by Hulkett on 4/23/2013 11:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I love this guild look forward to Raiding with the members real cool people
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Bumpity bump bump bump.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ugh I hate all of you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Does that mean you won't be my Valentine?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Oh god, this post is so old LOL! Bumping it because I like the way I wrote up the post :)

And everything written here still applies, we're still always recruiting and have 2 raid teams!
Edited by Taveria on 5/12/2014 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Hi guys! I just joined the game two months ago, and I've been 90 for a mere month or so. However, there's nothing I want more in this game than to improve and progress, and I'm willing to accept criticism (as long as its said in a reasonable manner!)

I'm a resto druid and my ilvl is 522. My timezone's a bit strange, but I hope we'll manage to find some overlap anyways? I'm willing to join any sort of raid team, even as a sub, or as a mute on vent that's not even allowed to raid... I'm just hoping to be there when a spot opens up. I'm very dedicated, but my utter lack of experience AND gear makes me a not very appealing recruit, for.. exactly those reasons. I think I can make up for it with passion and motivation, though!

I can't seem to find anyone on in-game, so I'd appreciate it if you answered here or added me on my btag. Shareoff#2786
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
If you need to resort to Super Guild Invite to recruit, you're doing something wrong. Maybe your guild has a bad reputation (possibly from addon spam). Maybe it doesn't have enough to offer the average player. Maybe you're just a fail.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]