<Scorn> 25m 14/14H -LF Multi DPS/Disc Priest

94 Tauren Druid
<Scorn> is a 25 man raiding guild looking for quality members to enhance our roster for tier 16 heroic raiding and into Warlords of Draenor.

We are looking for great players who want to raid progression without having to spend 30 hours a week doing so. Our philosophy is to raid 3 nights a week, 3 hours a night. We believe this keeps us fresh and less likely to mentally check out. Anyone who has raided 4-5 hour nights knows the last hours of a long night can get tedious.

<Scorn>
Raid Type: 25s
Progress : 14/14 Heroic SoO
Raid Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Raid Times: 9pm-12am EST (server time), Invites start at 8:45pm.
Loot Distribution: Loot Council. Factors of time in guild, proficiency, attitude & attendance rule the decisions.

Recruiting Needs While we're usually only looking for certain classes, exceptional applicants will be considered
Tanks: N/A
Ranged DPS: Boomkin, Warlock, Warlock, and umm....Warlock.
Melee DPS: Feral Druid, Warrior, Rogue, Retadin
Healers: N/A

We expect that you have done your research on what gear you need, how to spec/gem/enchant/reforge. We can help you along the way, but you must be committed to maximizing your contribution. We need people who are committed to improving themselves, their character and, above all, the guild.

If you're interested, head to our forums, and post an application. It's a fairly painless application, and we don't require a DNA sample, or a promise to give us your first-born.

www.scorn-guild.org

Our recruitment link on our site has most of the information about us, and what to expect.

Logs of your performance help us assess quickly if you'd be a good fit for where we are in the content. Contact Bowtuk, Vegrim or Karakas in game for more info.

My realID is sagedragoon79@yahoo.com or battle tag sagedragoon#1923. Feel free to add me.

Our GM Bowtuk: bowtuk#1844
Edited by Karakas on 9/19/2014 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump^
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Moar DEEPS
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Warrior
Looking pretty good on locks now.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated.
Reply Quote
53 Blood Elf Paladin
Updated. Looking for a healer or two as well.
Reply Quote
100 Goblin Shaman
Bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
If a ret dps need comes up please contact me Broombot1884 or abbottbroomfield@aol.com
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Warrior
Could use a resto shaman and a mage and we're pretty set.
Edited by Bowtuk on 1/6/2013 9:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated, looking for some DPS who can pull 90k. (at least in MSV)
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated. Got a little progression done last night, Protectors of the Endless Spring down. Still looking for a few dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey I'm interested in the Ret Pally spot if available. I'm at ilvl 486. You can obviously check my Armory. Please post if you guys still have the spot open. Right now I'm on Stormrage but looking to xfer.

Thanks.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Bumpity. Updated with 25man Garalon kill last night. Still needs a few good dps.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Warrior
Bumping thread. In need of a mage and a dps warrior for immediate and permanent spots in our 25.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated. Windlord, Amber Shaper, Protectors, Tsulong & Lei Shi all down this week. Great job guys/gals! Still need a Mage and Warrior who can pull 85-90k sustained.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated. All normal content cleared via 10m clean up (Great Job!). Still looking for that mage who can rock out. 485ish ilevel and can pull 80-85k dps sustained.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Looking for that final piece. Bump
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated. All normal 25m content cleared. Heroic Stone Guard down on A52. Time for heroic progression.
Reply Quote
94 Tauren Druid
Updated. Heroic Feng Down.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]