Hpal LF Arena Partners/RBG team

90 Human Paladin
Just transferred here with a friend, looking for people to PvP with.

Full Dreadful, 2pc Malev, working on getting a better weapon. Happy to try any comp.

PST me on this character or my Warrior, Griss.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
Find anything? I'm looking for a group to pvp with as well. Ideally I'd find a group of pvpers on the server that are decent but not overly serious about it. Something casual enough to be able to join or leave the party as you please (assuming there is room), but still a lot better than queuing up by yourself for random battle grounds. Anything like that out there? Maybe we need a /LookingForPvpGroup channel or something.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Must've missed this Cuningham.

if you're still interested my 2 primary characters on Dawnbringer are Grissym and my Warrior, Griss. You can contact me in-game any time if you're interested in making some teams.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
i can play with you on my dk...
the question is... are you even any good?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
i can play with you on my dk...
the question is... are you even any good?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this question. Imo, Contact him ingame, try a couple of matchs together, then you'll see how things goes.

Too bad you're Alliance Grissym, we have enough pvpers in the crew the mix up any class in arena, and we're having good and, most important, fun times doing it!
Edited by Xhor on 2/1/2013 8:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I'm decent. I'll admit I'm no 2200+ player, but that'll come with time invested.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]