Orc or Undead for WW pvp

I've decided to race change my panda finally and need some opinions, I can't decide however which to change to. The undead looks good as always with WOTF and Touch Of The Grave. So does the Orc with their dps trinket and reduced stun duration. I'm just wondering what others have as their number one. Appreciate the feedback!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I'd go with Undead. An orc dps trinket ability isn't useful if you are cc'd, at least undead get some break. In 5.2, monks will have their own break-stun, so it won't be a major issue, but it would be nice to have 2 vs one.
Reply Quote
I'm just thinking for 5.2 what would be the best combination with the new class "trinket". (Wotf with class trinket and pvp trinket) ( Wotf with class trinket and dps pvp trinket) for undead. Orcs however could have (Racial Cd with class trinket and pvp trinket) So really it comes down to how the Orc racial can compare to the pvp trinket or just how many trinkets I want, As it stands you could get up to 3 with undead which is quite good but maybe too many? Would it rather be better to have 2 and a dps ability, or even just 1 trinket and even more burst.
Reply Quote
I went orc cause I dislike stuns and the extra burst is a bonus along with the expertise.
Reply Quote
With the new 5.2 brew (as you mentioned) I'd imagine that 3 fear breaks is a little excessive (counting trinket) and reduced stuns and dps racial are your best bet. Plus undead monks have a weird feel, in my opinion.
Reply Quote
I'm thinking class trinket with pvp trinket and Racial with pvp dps trinket sounds pretty good, the stun reduction and expertise is a nice bonus too.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Monk
Orc bro. They look tough as in armour too.

Stun duration reduction is perfect for a Monk.
Reply Quote
Stay Panda!! 40% more mele speed/damage is amazing! plus u get a CC from the race
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
panda or gtfo
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Definitely orc... fear isn't as big of an issue as the amount of damage we take in stuns is. Especially with the amount of warriors now.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
Orc if you favor defensive rather than offensive. Undead for more offensive strength.

Orc racial does not scale, so late in the season it is rather meeh. Touch of Grave scales with PvP power, which means more unpredictable damage and free heals. Can't say no either to WoTF to put more pressure especially now Spriest and Warlocks can wreck you in fears PvP Resil gemmed.

Cannibalize is fun too.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Orc if you favor defensive rather than offensive. Undead for more offensive strength.

Orc racial does not scale, so late in the season it is rather meeh. Touch of Grave scales with PvP power, which means more unpredictable damage and free heals. Can't say no either to WoTF to put more pressure especially now Spriest and Warlocks can wreck you in fears PvP Resil gemmed.

Cannibalize is fun too.

The orc racial doesn't scale? Are you sure about this?
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
y u necro :c
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I went undead. An extra, yet minor, heal is a plus as well as the half trinket.

Also, I really dislike monk animations on orc. It just doesn't look good to me at all. Undead seems to have much more attractive animations and .. it's easier to xmog undead imo.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Depends if the new brew triggers the undead racial.

For example now if you trinket as an undead you can't racial for 30 sec and vice versa.

If Brew doesn't incur said cooldown then I could see it being very strong since you can then essentially break 2 cc chains back to back.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]