Tuesday (1/1)

100 Dwarf Death Knight
Happy New Year from the East Coast!

It's Tuesday, January 1st, 2013! And I'm glad 2012 is out of the way!

[IG] Been busy. Got my shaman to 90. Got her geared for LFR. And managed to do the first two LFRs at the last minute. Even got a cloak out of them. :D I also finally leveled another profession to max level. Now I have three toons with maxed out professions. Never have had that before!

[RL] Been celebrating like it's 1999 because REDSKINS ARE HOSTING A PLAYOFF GAME!!!

[IC] Og's going nuts, Sidaria's kidnapped, Flotara is tinkering, Neus is hunting, and Faru is... doing whatever she feels like.

Anyway...

How are y'all doin'?
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
Ugh, okay so, going to an Irish bar for New Years eve with a couple a Scots may not have been such a grand idea. Surprised they let us stay an didn't kick us out before 9 o'clock. At least they weren't wearin a kilt or somesuch. Think I'll go get a glass of water an lay down a bit some more.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]