[Horde] MSV/HOF/TOES Alt Runs

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for players who can attend alt runs on Saturdays 8:30-12ish. Need anyone with normal mode experience so it is possible to down content in the short time frame. Please don't have completely !@#$ gear and it should be fine. Not asking for 100% consistency considering it's the weekend , but please be able to attend most of them.

Have room to fit in any role , so if interested add me at Smittzzy#1917 or message in game (/who guiles theme song, all of my alts are obvious that it's me).
Reply Quote
#yolo.
Reply Quote
97 Blood Elf Paladin
swag swag swag#
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Full on tanks, need 1-2 more dps and a healer.
Reply Quote
My druid can heal locked to mgv this week though
Reply Quote
Swagger untapped
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Updating this for Tier 15 (ToT). Due to half of our core refusing to play alts, looking for ~4-5 competent players to clear normal content. 1 healer who isn't awful (priest highly preferred) is top priority. If you are interested, add Smittzzy#1917 or pm me. Please have experience with most if not all current content on normal and able to play your class with >half a brain. Will be updating thread title when I get the chance. Thanks.
Reply Quote
41 Human Monk
can i come ^_+
Reply Quote
If you are still trying to do this, and it doesn't otherwise conflict with my raids, my priest is looking for somewhere to do some normal mode ToT.

The one caveat is that once my guild starts doing our 25man alt run, i will probably have to pull my priest from this run to do that.

At the very least this could a temporary mutually beneficial solution to your need for people for an alt run.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Whenever I manage to get online today I'll see what's still needed. Artime if you had a horde toon of course. And Sark your priest would definetly help establish the roster. I also understand when you finish progression you would have to stop which is fine with me.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Nice professions Smitzxzyzyxzyzyy.
Reply Quote
Group is pretty much set. If anyone else is still interested in case we need fillers feel free to hit me up.
Reply Quote
Nice professions Smitzxzyzyxzyzyy.

Nice 4 set Wipeo , oh wait jk it's awful
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have a shaman thats 504 and a mw monk thats 507 if interested. MSV/hof/toes I'd be willing to do on my priest mostly because I am bored and msv for that stupid mount x_x
Reply Quote
Bringing this back for next reset for T16. Same day same time (8-12 est). If you are interested add my btag and let me know who you are.

05/10/2013 07:24 AMPosted by Smittzzy
Smittzzy#1917

Pretty sure we could squeeze in any role at the moment so don't be shy.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Finished up to Siegecrafter this week, full clears should start next Saturday. Could still use 1 reliable dps, add me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]