Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Koore’s Oldschool Fun-Run
7PM PST - Friday January 4th
Do not be saved to raids on the toon you want to bring.
Open to characters 85+. We start in Molten Core. Then we move in a progression pattern through Blackwing Lair, Ahn’qiraj, Serpentshrine, Tempest Keep, etc, until we run out of raids or people to run them. Some will be skipped, like Karazhan, as it’s restricted to 10 players only.
1. Start of the run, everyone unequips all their gear. Melee can keep one weapon on, and hunters can keep their ranged weapon on.
2. You must roll on anything you can wear (for your proficiency). This means a holy paladin can roll on DPS or tanking plate gear, but cannot roll on mail, leather or cloth.
3. If you win it, you must equip it.
4. At the end of each raid, you can equip one piece of high end gear into an empty item slot. Keep in mind, winning a lowbie item will still take precedence over your higher level item, so if you equip your super-awesome heroic tier chest after MC, and your t2 chest drops, t2 takes the slot.
5. The person(s) with the most lowbie items equipped at the end of the night, by number of slots taken up, wins the pot.
This week’s prize pool is 5,000 gold to the winner, 2,500 gold to the runner up. If a tie for first place occurs, the entirety of the pot (7,500 gold) will be split amongst those tied.
If you want an invite, I'll be starting to toss them out. Hit me up in game or send an in game mail.
Alcohol consumption is highly recommended.
Edited by Babykoore on 1/1/2013 11:47 PM PST
Yeah, last time was back in Cata, we made it through Naxx/Maly before we lost too many people. My rogue was wearing mostly caster leather and strength rings. Also replaced my legendary daggers with a healing mace from Kel'thuzad as a MH and a tanking sword for an OH.
I think you may have posted in the wrong topic. But Tar is the reason I organize these runs. Hell, Tar is the reason I named this character Babykoore. That's what he always called me.
I'll continue to do runs as long as people are interested. Busy week though, hopefully I'll get something planned for next Friday.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.