Best Solo class?

90 Tauren Warrior
Protection Warriors Are OP!!!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Just checked youtube and monks can solo all of firelands.
PS: you necro'd a thread
Edited by Madokakaname on 5/2/2013 2:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
I'd say Brewmasters are amazing for soloing....I actually soloed Hellfire Ramparts around 61-62 as Brewmaster. I mean, soloing current level (or 1-2 levels before) dungeons, really awesome! It was't as fast as it would be now at 90 but it was still awesome that I was SOLOING a dungeon like that!

The ability to do that dwindles very quickly after Hellfire. My Brewmaster lost the ability to solo dungeons close to his level altogether around level 70.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
On anything that requires mutiple targets, WW, on anything that requires dps and survivability BWM. I can do most of the newer stuff as BwM, and old stuff as WW.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
On top of that, our damage taken isnt reduced as much as others, so we get more vengeance and do more damage.

Vengeance is factored pre mitigation.
Reply Quote
Currently, I have been able to solo all the through Naxx-25, and Ulduar-10...About to start with Ulduar-25 and ICC-10.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Warlocks are great at soloing stuff. Not as good as we use to be(back in 5.1 or so), but we're still pretty awesome.

If it's a boss, void tanking makes quite literally everything possible, and on big pulls, our aoe gives us enough embers we can pretty much heal through anything and everything.

DK's are great, Pali's are great, Monks are great...warriors & druids are both just decent...ish.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Monk
Solo'ed a few heroics for Pandaren Hero achievements and a lot of old raid content for transmogrification gear as BrM.
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Monk
Soloed this necro'ed necro theread.

and everything up to Dragon soul (stopped at Hgara)

celestials, and the stone guard in MSV

other monks have been doing other crazy shenanagins (like Heroic DS..../shudder)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Question, MW or BM for soloing old content? I know MW can solo 25Mhc LK for example.
Edited by Lightvoid on 1/13/2014 8:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Monks are great, not quite as good as Blood DK but... not as boring!
Reply Quote
93 Gnome Monk
Question, MW or BM for soloing old content? I know MW can solo 25Mhc LK for example.

depends how old....i do LK 25H as ww
but for some of the more....damaging fights i have to use bm

only fight ive used mw for is Valritha in ICC
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
What's the best way to put out damage as a Brewmaster? Lots of Fire or just BOK spam?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
i'd say rogues are best for solo play cause stealth, but it isn't always good for some parts, but a combat rogue is suggested to cover that hole in the strategy. monks are good but if you look, its like more than half of all players are monk, making group play less fun because you might end up with 4 out of 5 monks in a dungeon. I say get a class that's harder to level up because it makes the game longer and more enjoyable.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Monk
01/18/2014 06:22 PMPosted by Jacobmluce
i'd say rogues are best for solo play cause stealth, but it isn't always good for some parts, but a combat rogue is suggested to cover that hole in the strategy. monks are good but if you look, its like more than half of all players are monk, making group play less fun because you might end up with 4 out of 5 monks in a dungeon. I say get a class that's harder to level up because it makes the game longer and more enjoyable.

is this real life?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]