A word from Soulseekr

90 Troll Priest
Hey Zuluhed,

Most of you who've been on this server for 5+ years know me and my integrity. I've been around since some of the oldest days and have played with some of the most respected (and hated) players, and helped build some of the best guilds on the server, including the one i'm in now.

Just here to give my word about Cubicle LaGmandos, it's an awesome guild to be a part of and raid with. We have a lot of fun while still getting !@#$ down. Our team is young and we're taking in raiders of almost all diversity (stop apping hunters and warriors), so if you've become bored of this server, your guild, lack of progress etc, come check us out or message me personally.

Hope everyone had a great new years <3

Soul / Wess.
Edited by Soulseekr on 1/3/2013 2:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Hi to you! Can I get an invite please?

p.s. If I see you in the wild I will attack :)
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
It's you........... my impostor!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
I will heal for you anytime =) but you know my heart is in the pvp so leaving my guild is a no-no >.< but for realzies hit me up anytime u need an extra heal here or there, I had alot of fun with you guys the night i went into MSV, you guys are nice and funny =)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Give my Fflur (Fluffy) some lovins for me....miss her so much :( But, I love the guild Im in so going to have to settle for you givin her some lovins for me.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Still lookin' Zuluhedians! If you know someone who know's someone pass the word around! We're a great guild with some lax raiding times! No need to dedicate your entire life to WoW, but you'll still be able to have fun and be a part of an awesome team.

Not to mention I dare you to try and out heal me.. dare ;)
Reply Quote
82 Human Rogue
I DONT KNOW YOU OR YOUR INTEGRITY
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Tell Kamahri i will only go if he gives me complete control of the Guild!!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
01/20/2013 03:49 PMPosted by Noib
I DONT KNOW YOU OR YOUR INTEGRITY

I said most who have been here for 5+ years.

Silly Noib.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
01/22/2013 06:13 PMPosted by Wafflè
Tell Kamahri i will only go if he gives me complete control of the Guild!!!!!

Deal, Congrats!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
is this the same soul/wess that played Alli back in the day? If so we used to raid together when I , on my alli char was the leader of Xili. Its been a long time since we've talked
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
What is this "Integrity" your speak of?
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?><!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]