Edge...what happened?

90 Night Elf Druid
I'm not sure I'm the only one curious but I'd love to hear from someone (besides Deb...sorry) about what the heck is going on with the guild. I've heard plenty of stuff from other ppl but I'd like to know what happened. No, I don't have to know and it's none of my business but I'd rather get the right story from someone who knows rather than a dozens of stories made up from all the intelligent people who make up this server. If you'd like to explain publicly, that'd be even better. If not, feel free to mail me in game, chat in game or I'll give you my vent info and I'd be happy to go that route. You're the people I've looked up to in the last 5 years on how to gear my toons, what rotations to use...even how serious raids are supposed to work. I know stuff happens and if you all are gone for good, I wish you all the best. It was a great ride even if I was only riding on the same server...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
People got tired of raiding so people left. No drama or anything nasty like that. When a few people left that were crucial spots, a few of us took the opportunity to get off of Garona.

I heard someone say that we left Garona because we weren't server 1st..........lol
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No...I couldn't see that being the reason. Oh well...it was great while it lasted :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
People got tired of raiding so people left. No drama or anything nasty like that. When a few people left that were crucial spots, a few of us took the opportunity to get off of Garona.

I heard someone say that we left Garona because we weren't server 1st..........lol

Well you're not now :). Lol

Sorry, bad joke I know. BUT, now I give you the true story.

Long ago, in a land far far away, a young boy was born in the pits of fire and combat. He grew up cold and hard, and eventually found his way to Azeroth. He knows not how he got there, or why the Gods chose this place, only that he was meant to save this land. His name... was Wazuka.

Wazuka journeyed far and wide in search of allies in his quest. Rumors spread of others like him. He followed these rumors, slaying all that would attempt to stop him. Through his search, he found allies such as Rooftrellen, Meloree, Kohler, and Conradical. Their ranks grew as more heroes flocked to their cause. Mighty enemies tested their strength, their will, but in the end these brave souls threw down the beasts. This group of heroes became known as <Edge>.

New lands appeared. Temples were created to worship dark gods, thrones were constructed to hail vile kings. But no enemy could stop their quest to rid this land of evil. Outlands and Northrend were no match for this mighty bunch.

Then came Pandaria. A new, mysterious land with a magic so different that none had seen its like before. Strange creatures roamed these lands, and wherever they went, trouble followed. They seemed a peaceful tribe, intelligent and cunning. Yet they were fierce warriors. Forming treaties with both the Alliance and the Horde, this new-found race battled to rid their land of all enemies.

<Edge> was the first to come to their aid, slaying all foes that crossed their path. Stone Guardians in Mogu'shan, flying Mantid in Heart of Fear, and ferocious elementals in Terrace of Endless Springs. But these heroes grew tired of the Pandaren's constant need of saving, and decided that this land should be left to those who still had a desire to save it.

So, in the end, this valiant group of heroes known as <Edge> took their services to other worlds. Not out of spite, not out of anger, but simply because they didn't like Pandas. They left because they all hate Pandas.

The End.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin

Long ago, in a land far far away, a young boy was born in the pits of fire and combat. He grew up cold and hard, and eventually found his way to Azeroth. He knows not how he got there, or why the Gods chose this place, only that he was meant to save this land. His name... was Wazuka.

Wazuka journeyed far and wide in search of allies in his quest. Rumors spread of others like him. He followed these rumors, slaying all that would attempt to stop him. Through his search, he found allies such as Rooftrellen, Meloree, Kohler, and Conradical. Their ranks grew as more heroes flocked to their cause. Mighty enemies tested their strength, their will, but in the end these brave souls threw down the beasts. This group of heroes became known as <Edge>.

New lands appeared. Temples were created to worship dark gods, thrones were constructed to hail vile kings. But no enemy could stop their quest to rid this land of evil. Outlands and Northrend were no match for this mighty bunch.

Then came Pandaria. A new, mysterious land with a magic so different that none had seen its like before. Strange creatures roamed these lands, and wherever they went, trouble followed. They seemed a peaceful tribe, intelligent and cunning. Yet they were fierce warriors. Forming treaties with both the Alliance and the Horde, this new-found race battled to rid their land of all enemies.

<Edge> was the first to come to their aid, slaying all foes that crossed their path. Stone Guardians in Mogu'shan, flying Mantid in Heart of Fear, and ferocious elementals in Terrace of Endless Springs. But these heroes grew tired of the Pandaren's constant need of saving, and decided that this land should be left to those who still had a desire to save it.

So, in the end, this valiant group of heroes known as <Edge> took their services to other worlds. Not out of spite, not out of anger, but simply because they didn't like Pandas. They left because they all hate Pandas.

The End.

You should write and illustrate children's books.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

The End.

http://i.imgur.com/CKPi4.gif
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
01/04/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Drseus
But these heroes grew tired of the Pandaren's constant need of saving, and decided that this land should be left to those who still had a desire to save it

Okay...now that, I can really relate to! ...and not a big fan of Pandas, myself...not on WOW, anyway...
Reply Quote

The End.

u trollen?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock

u trollen?

rooftrollen.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
01/04/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Drseus
You should write and illustrate children's books.

I'm not an artist though :(

01/04/2013 08:40 PMPosted by Debriatus

**tear** Thanks, Deb :)
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Hunter
He's right, we all hate pandas.

In all seriousness though, sometimes life happens and you don't end up doing the things you had planned to because other things come along to take up your time, or for some the game wasn't what it wasn't was.

I know I was the former. I thought I would be playing this expansion through before saying goodbye to wow but life intervened in several ways and I had to say goodbye to the game. I'll miss it, and I'll miss seeing the people that made Edge great with the frequency that I enjoyed at one point.

On to bigger and better things though. Always move forward.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]