An "allow chat" button for random battles?

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Priest
It'd be nice if each player in a random PvP battle could select the option to "allow chat" in a random battle which would then allow the players to talk and see each other's names.

That way, if you don't want to deal with trash talk, you don't have to, but if both players AGREE to chat about a really close match or team selection or something, they can do so.
90 Draenei Shaman
I've been for something like this since MoP first came out. People who hate choice will show up and argue against it shortly though.
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Id be for it. At least so you could say good match or something, ive had some really close ones, on the other hand ive wanted to curse up a storm when my 21 23 24 team comes across 3 25s
90 Undead Rogue
Not looking forward to all the childish trash talk that will ensue upon this feature release.
10 Pandaren Monk
01/03/2013 03:28 PMPosted by Kenpo
Not looking forward to all the childish trash talk that will ensue upon this feature release.

And that's why it would be optional ...?
90 Blood Elf Priest

The entire point of the feature is that BOTH players have to select the option for them to be able to chat.

Don't want to chat? You don't have to.
90 Troll Mage

Optional would be nice though. Most pet battlers are enjoyable people from my experiences with them so far.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]