[A] Soulfire Rising is now recruiting

90 Worgen Death Knight
Soulfire Rising is recruiting raiders for a second 10 man progression raiding team, with a goal of returning to 25 man raiding.

Who is SFR?

Soulfire Rising is the Wrath of the Lich King progression guild Soulfire Tribe, not Cataclysm or MoP Soulfire Tribe. The guild was founded in TBC and was highly competitive throughout WoTLK. We are looking for members who have the will to kill progression bosses and enjoy playing to the best of their ability with the desire to improve. Be able to handle some lowbrow humor or you probably wont fit in.

Raiding Schedule:

10-man #1: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs; 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM Server
10-man #2: 1-2 days per weekend; 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM Server

Current Progression:
12/12 TOT
2/13H TOT

Past progression listed below.

Recruiting:

1st raid team recruitment is limited, currently looked for ONE exceptional healer on par with the quality of our main group.
2nd raid team recruitment is open but in high need of healers and one tank..
Even after these, we still need raiders to start 25 man raiding.

All applicants are always welcome regardless of your class/spec.

We have an active roster of both raiders and non-raiders interested in everything from PvP, achievements, or other games(Black Ops, LoL, etc). If you want more from a guild than just raiding, we might be the spot for you!

If you have questions regarding recruitment, feel free to contact our officers before/after applying:
Tachikaze, Kab, Bloodroses, Itachii/Bloodmom ingame or Dorkins#1382 for battletag contact

Apply at our website: http://sfr.guildlaunch.com/

Past Progression:

Ulduar realm 7th http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/hydraxis/rating.tier8
TOC realm 5th 25m http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/hydraxis/rating.tier9_25
ICC realm 5th 25m http://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/hydraxis/rating.tier10_25
Edited by Dorkins on 4/25/2013 7:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Shameless bump.

In related news, these forums are dead. 23 thread views in 3 days. gah.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Spam trade for members ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Shameless bump.

Yep. :/ It's not just the forums though, it's the whole server. Used to be a lot more active.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Still looking for raiders! :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Still looking for raiders, close to 6/6 HoF now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Shameless bump.

Yep. :/ It's not just the forums though, it's the whole server. Used to be a lot more active.

It's a lot of servers. Honestly think LFR/LFD killed most people wanting to progression raid. I would totally apply if I had time again.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
You got me thinking the other night dorkings :) ..so im looking around on newegg atm for a pc .dam cafe is spendy and cant raid to well on there comps
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Just out of curiosity who's left from Wrath?

01/08/2013 04:43 AMPosted by Rhaenir
It's not just the forums though, it's the whole server. Used to be a lot more active.

TBC/early Wrath Hydraxis was so much fun.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
yukio! Long time man,, i miss staring at my threat meeter griting my teeth watching you smoking the meters just waiting f
or u to @#!*#@%% the boss from me. Hope all is good
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
Sorry cant edit on my cell
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
From Wrath SFT it is me, Kristoph, Kab, Mastakilla, Bloodroses, Magnarius, and Itachii/Reiatsu. Guld has also started playing again recently. Some of older pantheon is still here as Darkmoor.

And on another note, between new recruits and our alts we are very close to starting our 2nd normal mode raid. It's also pretty much decided that between desire to raid 25 man again and the buffs coming to 25 man loot drops we will be returning to 25 mans as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Warlock
Hey Uthad glad to know you're still playing and nice to hear several are still in SFT Dorkins. Is Eidos still around? If so tell him I said hey please. I knew Vardis and Selendis were in Darkmoor but not too sure about the rest of old Pantheon still on Hydraxis.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
6/6 HoF now.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Update on 2nd 10 man team. All we need to start next week is ONE healer, preferably not a resto druid but any will work. Optimal spec for raid comp would be a resto shaman.

Raid will either be 1 day for 4 hours or 2 days for 3 hours, either friday, saturday, or sunday.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Gogo Soulfire Rising

Best of Luck from an old Stonecutter
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Thanks, means a lot. Good luck with your raiding as well!
Edited by Dorkins on 2/3/2013 11:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Bump :o
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
First heroic boss down, progressing rapidly. Still need a few people for our second 10 man raid and 25 man in the future.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]