How to start your farm?

100 Pandaren Shaman
I have read conflicting information about starting your own farm

Is that the Tillers faction?
The farm is located in Valley of the Four Winds, Sunsong Ranch area?
You need to be 90 to start it?
You can soon buy your own farm in patch 5.2?
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Shaman
anyone know the info?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
You can start farming as soon as you get to the farm at 86. You can't begin upgrading until level 90 once the tiller dailies unlock. You get to buy it in 9.2
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
You can unlock your farm as soon as you get to Pandaria. I have several level 85 alts that grow vegetables for me.

To unlock your farm, go to the Halfhill area in Valley of Four Winds (Sunsong Ranch is a sub-area of Halfhill) and an NPC named Farmer Yoon will have a series of quests for you to teach you how to farm. Eventually you will unlock four plots on your farm to grow vegetables in.

You cannot do dailies to improve your reputation with the Tillers until you are level 90, however. At higher reputation levels, you unlock more plots on your farm (eventually you have 16 plots) and will be able to buy special seeds (such as seeds to grow motes of harmony, herbs, ore, etc).
Edited by Honorata on 1/4/2013 8:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
I didn't even know this was something I could do
Reply Quote
90 Human Monk
I found this guide to be helpful:

http://www.elsanglin.com/tillers_farming.html

Also, if you need help locating that special fish you need for a quest recipe go check out this guide by the same author:

http://www.elsanglin.com/
Reply Quote
63 Tauren Death Knight
can u farm before pandora
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
LFM
06/06/2014 09:17 PMPosted by Drakrunner
can u farm before pandora

You probably would have been better off making your own thread rather than necroing this one. In any event, the farm is at a specific location in Pandaria so, no, you cannot farm before you get there.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]