No Plate Healing Hierlooms?

100 Human Rogue
Anyone know why these would be a bad thing, or why they've not done it yet?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Presumably because only one spec out of thirty three would be able to use them. I don't agree with it, but it is what it is.
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/44100

These are the only plate int heirlooms in the game, blizzard doesn't want people to level paladins as holy I guess. I was just considering leveling a holy paladin too since healing is the only thing I can stand doing, guess I won't be doing that.
Edited by Dekallo on 12/13/2012 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I leveled my pally in cloth heirlooms. Honestly, you won't even notice the 5% int from plate specialization at all.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yeah, just use heirloom items from other armor types. All you lose out on is a bonus you won't miss since the important part is getting all the extra XP (assuming you want to dungeon heal that is and not actually level as holy).
Reply Quote
90 Undead Monk
I've been leveling as Holy in mail int heirs. I can still off tank if for some reason the tank crashes, but if we're doing dungeons, I shouldn't need the extra armor from plate anyway. Besides, the 5% isn't a big deal because of cata greens that replace heirs later on.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
12/13/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Suburu
Anyone know why these would be a bad thing, or why they've not done it yet?

They are a waste as you can just use the spirit mail as 5% stats is meaningless at level 80.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I've lost track of how many int-using characters I've leveled with the cloth heirlooms now, it's really a waste to buy the leather and mail int ones imo. You will need to replace them before your stats are really high enough for armor specialization to matter.

I'm still kicking myself for buying mail agi stuff rather than the leather, I was intending to lvl a second hunter but if I'd considered I'd have bought the leather and used it in case I ever wanted to level a rogue or do another druid but leveling as feral/guardian instead of my usual resto-dungeon crawl.
Edited by Feyanna on 12/16/2012 5:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
tys
It's best to just get the stats needed, and not worry about plate, cloth, or mail for the lower level dungeons.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]